Worried

2 weeks later

(Btw they had sex again)

I woke up nakeed and very cozy with my husband. Best night ever. I put on some shorts and long sleeve shirt

"I am very hungry." I mumbled to myself. I was craving for..pizza. I hurried and put the in the microwave and turned it on for 2 minutes.
It smelled amazing but also made me very sick. I hold my stomach and hurried to the bathroom.

I threw up everything. "Hey are you ok?" Matt said holding my hair back and tubing circles around my back constantly.

"I'm fine. Just the pizza smelled pretty bad to me." I said washing my mouth.

"Really? It smelled good to me." He said with a chuckle.

But then I had to do the math. I started counting the days of when I should've gotten my period. O my god I just missed it 2 days ago. But it would many reasons. Probably because I was stress? Or it was just a regular menstrual cycle.

"Hey uhh matt?" I said. I wanted to see if he knows this. He turned around. I took his hand and we sat down on the couch.

"I think I can missed my period but idk why..? Like we had sex and that can risk many things." I told him. "Here I'll go and get some pregnancy test! You stay here and I'll be right back."

20 min later.

Finally he came. He gave it to me and I thanked him. I quickly went to the bathroom and peed on the stick. I waited for the test results for 4 minutes and finally it came.

My heart dropped.

I'm pregnant.

hey so vote comment share

Comment if you think she should or should not