136. '10 Zen Things Good for Your Peace of Mind & Happiness'! ^_^

1. Do one thing at a time 

( not 5 or 10 - like some modern people are trying, focus on one certain activity you're doing at a given moment )

2. Do every activity slowly & deliberately

( but I don't mean that you should be 'late for school cause you were walking too slowly' of course! 😂 - What I'm trying to say is: Don't rush too much, do things slowly enough to enjoy them, not just be a part of the 'Rat Race'! :) )

3. Do things completely

( I mean: If you start something - finish it, including your drawings & projects. & Wattpad books too! 😉 - I know that it's a process that needs to take some time: Sometimes days - sometimes Months - depending how imaginative you are, how much free time you have & how fast you type - but Finish Them someday - cause then you'll have a feeling that 'you did a good job' & feel the happiness of creating some masterpiece!  ^_^ )

4. Put space between things

( don't put too many things in one place not to create a mess - cause it steals the good & energy of every place & makes you feel worse )

5. Designate time for certain things

( if you plan it: 'Now I do this - then I'll do that - & then I'll rest' well - you'll never need to hurry again, that's really important for your peace of mind & health ) 

6. Devote some time for sitting

( ok, you're using Wattpad & writing stories - so I guess you all are sitting then: check ✔ :)

- but don't forget to relax while you're sitting: It is said not to be in a constant rush and movement, you need some time to stop as well - & when you sit down - you're having a break from that & you can rest. - I always Sit when I Meditate! 👌😏👌 )

7. Smile & Serve Others

( - That's What I'm doing for Most of The Time! 😁👍 - it gives you The Inner Feeling of Happiness when you can Do Something For Others & Help Them!  ^_^ )

8. Make Cleaning & Cooking become Meditation

( - I guess Your Mothers would understand that, Maybe some Fathers too! :) - Why not? ... - It means: focus on it, do it the best you can - & if you're in a good mood while cooking or cleaning - It Goes Even Better! :D 👌 )

9. Think about What's Necessary

( - I mean: What's Good for You or for Others, things you should do, what makes You or Them Happy, What's Useful, Educational, Healthy etc - cause all those things Are Necessary for Your Development.

🔹And what's Not Necessary? - Overthinking, Bringing Yourself or others Down, Thinking Negative - & lots of 'Little Annoying Things' you can get easily distracted with - so try to Avoid those unnecessary things - & You'll Be Much Happier!  ^_^ - You will See! :) 👍 )

10. Live Simply

( - that means: Learn to Find Happiness in even the smallest Everyday things, try to focus on your & others' feeling rather than having more & more material things - they won't make you happy if you can't appreciate what you Already Have!  ^_^ 👌 )