18. How to find a moment of Relaxation in your busy life

We all know how the World 'speeds up' now. There is the Rat Race since the early school years & more & more civilization diseases caused by stress that even teens suffer from nowadays. The situation is getting serious. But does it have to be like that?... - No, of course Not! :) 

Your health & Level of Happiness may quickly improve if you just learn to relax - cause a moment of relax is vital for your body & mind. So don't tell me that 'you're too busy for that' because it doesn't have to take much time. ( Good news for those who say that 'they were bored' regularly - You may use your free time to do something your mind will thank you for. And your body too - cause you won't have muscle aches & you'll feel really fine & happy after a moment of good relax: & I'm not talking about 'relaxing' with your mobile phones or surfing the Internet - as most young people do nowadays... - You won't need Anything but your good will & a moment of time to Really Relax & 'tune out the stress & noise of the modern busy life' - you can even relax while going by bus - Why not? :) You don't have to do anything else then, so you may use the time of your journey to relax. & then your mood will improve quickly & you'll feel better almost instantly - believe me! :) ).

All you need is a 'mini-retreat' that is:

1. Finding some free time ( even an hour or a half when you're not at school or work or anywhere else 'you have to be' & you can have a moment for yourself ) in your busy schedule & plan to relax then. 

And if you use that time wisely - you will only benefit because you will rest & recover from your daily stress - & you will feel 'renewed' then :)  ( Everyone needs it from time to time to stay healthy & happy - so try it! 😊 ). 

So when you already found a moment to relax - you can:

2. Go for a walk ( sounds so 'obvious' - but it works! :) ) 

- don't walk too fast, it's not a race. Walk with the pace that is good for you to let you calm down & enjoy the nature ( the more trees & green area around you - the better, so go to the park if you can. Cause being surrounded by nature is good for your in all the possible aspects: you see the green color that relaxes your eyes & being surrounded with nature, feeling 'the part of it' & admiring its wonders relaxes your mind & makes you feel happier - it is scientifically proved :) ).

3. Have some quality time alone 

- not disturbed by anyone. Because it's vital to also have such moments & feel good in your own company - not in the crowd all the time ( being surrounded with people all the time may sound 'fun' - so of course you can spend time with your friends even everyday if you have time for that - but your mind also needs a 'moment alone' to relax - so give that moment to it ( - it will be grateful ! :) ). And during that moment of 'time for yourself' you can write a journal, read a good book, listen to some calm music, relax in silence or have a nap ( - Whatever you need at the moment. You know what works best for you  - so choose it ). 

4. Just as I said before: Don't use any devices at the moment of relaxing

( you can use them later cause you proably can't live without them & many young people feel anxious nowadays if they forget to take their mobile or don't know what to do with their 'not planned free time' if suddenly they have no access to the internet for one day. - If this sounds 'horrible' for you - I understand. Cause that's the way of thinking of the modern young generation. Or most of them. Some can't live a day without modern technology & even sleep with their phones next to their beds & the first thing they do in the morning is checking if they got any messages - Yes, many young people start their day like that - Maybe you too? ). I don't want to stress you - I want to help you Relax. So turn your mobile & tablet off just for an hour - cause it's the time for You & Only for YOU - not for your phone or Internet - & you can log in again when you're already 'relaxed & refreshed'! :) 

5. Meditate for a moment

( - You knew I would be talking about that, right? :) ... - I know that some of you also meditate, which I strongly recommend - so I am Happy that they Do! 😁 👍) 

( - I'm really happy because it's Good for You!  ^_^ )

So sit comfortably, close your eyes & focuse on your breathing during your 'relax time' ( cause taking some deep breaths is the best & fastest way to Relax! 👈 ).

You need just 10 minutes for this. So sit in a quiet space with your eyes closed, start breathing & count  your breath from 1 to 10. When you reach '10' - start counting from '1' again & make some counting your breath 'rounds' like that. Breathe & count slowly to let it help you relax. This is called Conscious breathing - & when you get used to it, you should find it an enjoyable & relaxing activity. And you'll feel calmer & better when you finish it. 

And how often you should repeat your 'alone relax moments'? - As often as you need. I recommend relaxing Daily! 😉👍