The Day Niki and Y/N Became Friends

(Btw the music is optional if you do listen to it give me any recommendations or suggestions because I mostly listen to Bryson Tiller lol anyways this chapter is about how you met Niki and her relationship with Y/N or it stands for Your/Name. *Side note this song does have bad words just saying* now to the story)

Y/N: *laughing* Omg Niki do you remember the first day I met you. I was having the worst day ever and you were there.

Niki: OMG yes I remember! I always thought you looked to pretty and I wanted to be friends with you and I was always the one to make sure things were right and when I saw you were at the corner I went over to you and now we're still here together

*Flashback*
( a child is crying in the distance)

Teacher: Ok everyone please get in a line I need to make sure you are all here.

*Niki's thoughts*
Ok so everyone is here but one, hmmmm who could it b-
I hear crying by the corner of the playground let me see..

Y/N was at the corner hidden behind the cave

*Niki walks over to Y/N*

Niki: Y/N what are you doing here?

Y/N looks up with tears coming down her face

Niki: *Niki goes and sits next to Y/N*
Y/N what's wrong why are you crying? *Niki pats Y/N and Y/N shows Niki the big scrape on Y/N's leg Oh wow Y/N when did that happen are you ok?

Y/N : *wiping off her tears*  Yeah I'm on now it just hurt really bad and when you came to talk to me and ask me if I'm on I felt better. Thank you Niki. *Y/N hugs Niki*

Niki: Your welcome, I'm glad I could make you feel better. Look you seem nice and I was wondering... Do you wanna be friends?!

Y/N: Yes! You helped me today so I feel like you'll be a great friend!

Teacher: HEY! What are you girls doing here hiding when your suppose to be in line.

*Niki looks at Y/N and complete forgot to tell her they needed to get in line*

Niki and Y/N say in Unison: Were very sorry Miss it won't happen again.

Niki and Y/N look at each other knowing that wouldn't happen again since you'll be each other side forever.

*End of flashback*
Back to present time

Niki: I'm glad I came looking for you.

Y/N: And I'm glad you came looking for me

Both the girls smile at each other and go back to eating their pizza

*A little while later*

Niki: Oh um Y/N.

Y/N: Yes Niki?

Niki: Remember when I said I was hanging out with a guy and that we've been dating.

Y/N: Yes of course you always talk about how handsome he is and how your dates are amazing and how much you like him.

Niki: Well He asked to me to go on another date and I'm thinking he might ask me to be his girlfriend!

Y/N: Really! That's so awesome!

Niki: Yeah but here is the thing, we're going to the movies and I wanted to know if you want to tag along for the ride? Please?

*Y/N thinks about what to do*

Y/N: You know what I might be the third wheel but I'll do anything for you Niki. So yes I'll tag along and see how you guys go. *Y/N smiles*

Niki: Ahhhh!! Thank you Y/N I love you sooo much I can't wait for you to see him and hopefully we'll become closer!

*Y/N smiles and hugs Niki*

* Niki and Y/N go back to eating and watching the movie*

Alright so this is the end of the first chapter I hope you guys enjoyed I'll write as much as I can and I can't wait to complete this story for you guys but anyways leave a comment if you want and yeah more coming soon :)