#2. he tells you he likes you. cyrus

You and the dobre boys have been friends since you were all little kids.
You've always had a thing for cyrus but you were afraid he didn't like you cus you were a little bigger than most girls.

You and the boys had organized a sleepover like thing at the dobre gym supervised by their parents.

Your parents dropped you off outside the gym.

Mrs.dobre met you at the door.
"Hello (y/n) glad you could make it and i have something to tell you." she said hugging you.

"Hey mrs.dobre what's up." you said.

"One of my sons has a crush on you and wanted to do a reveal like thing all the boys are putting on there pajamas and the one who likes you bought you this it kind of matches the pajamas they are wearing and they are the only one wearing this kind of pajamas ok." she said handing you a walmart bag.

"I'm sorry mrs dobre but i highly doubt one of your boys likes me." you said shaking your head.

"(Y/n) he truly likes you and never shuts up about you please give him a chance. " she begged.

,"ok I'm gonna go get changed." you said taking the bag.

You waved to the boys who were going in to the boys dressing room.
You walked into the girls dressing room and opened the bag to find a silky supergirl pajama tank-top with shortish shorts.

Ok there is no way im going out in these you thought.

you put on the shirt and shorts but put a pair of sweatpants over it and a jacket.

You walked out of the dressing room to see all the boys standing over by there sleeping bags talking.

Darius saw you and nodded in your direction causing the twins to turn around and look at you they stepped to the side to reveal a shirtless cyrus in a pair of superman pajama pants.
You felt heat creep to your cheeks.

You walked to the far side of the gym and started to set up your stuff.

"So I'm guessing you don't feel the same way or you don't believe it." you heard someone say.

You turned to see cyrus looking down at you with his arms crossed over his chest.

You jumped.

"Speechless? " he asked walking towards you backing you into the wall.

"Nn no ii just." you stuttered.

"You don't have to be afraid just tell me." he said looking you in the eyes.

"Yy yes i like you i just didn't think you'd like me."you said looking at your feet.
"I Have liked you since we were kids why would you think i didn't." he said gently grabbing your hand.

"Cus evey guy in school calls me a cow and says no one will like me so when i found out you liked me it was hard to believe." you said.

"Well all those other boys don't know what they're missing with a girl like you." he said.

You blushed even more.

" you're cute when you blush." he said.

You looked down at your feet.

He put his finger under your chin and lifted your face to look him in the eye.

"Why don't you go put on what i got you." he said smiling.

"I have it on its just under this." you said putting your thumb under the shoulder strap and lifting it up.

"So you're hiding your feelings for me." he said acting hurt and turning away from you.

"You are a terrible fake cryer and the shorts are too short plus dari will make fun of my thighs." you said.

"No i won't." darius said walking behind Cyrus.

"Fine." you sighed taking off your jacket and pants.

Cyrus looked at you and smiled.

"Let's go were projecting a movie on the wall." he said wrapping his arm around you.

You two spent the rest of night cuddling and watching movies.