Prologue

I decided to re-start my book but don't worry, it's mostly the same but just added a few changes. Sorry for any inconveniences. :D

-----

I was making my way down the corridors to meet Jessica and Lucy. We were all supposed to be having lunch together as always, but Lucy was absent.

I was looking around to see if I could spot Jessica. I skimmed the whole canteen, which wasn’t huge, to find her. There she was, smiling at me waving towards me.

I hadn’t seen her much today as we had different lessons. I pushed past all of the people that were in my way to get to her. This canteen definitely needs to be expanded.

As soon as I sat down the whole cheerleading squad appeared around the table, which made everyone turn to look at us. There were about 10 of them all circling around us.

Jessica raised her eyebrow at me which meant ‘what have you done now?’ I opened my eyes a bit wider for a second which signalled back ‘nothing’ Yes, we had our language, just like every crazy teenager.

“If you want to be a cheerleader like me, I am afraid that you have will have to sit with us.” Kate exclaimed as I looked up to see her with a smirk on her face. Kate was the leader of the squad.  I looked towards Jessica and she gave me a sad smile.

Oh right, I forgot to tell you guys. Jess, Lucy and I had tried out for the cheerleading squad. We thought it would be fun as we had a lot of spare time on our hands.

Just I got a ‘yes’ from Kate and none of the others did. I told them that I didn’t want to do it without them, but being the typical Lucy and Jessica, they said that they would feel bad if I didn’t do it.

“Go, I will be fine.” Jessica said snapping me back to reality whilst nudging me.

How can she sit here alone for another half an hour? I thought looking towards Jessica with a shocked expression played on my face.  I mumbled a quick sorry before getting my bag and walking behind the squad.

Trust me, these cheerleaders are absolutely stupid. Amber was telling us how she can't tell if her boyfriend wants her back when clearly, he has his arm around her and whispering stuff in her ear. Duh! He wants you back, wants you back, wa-wants you wants you back. (Sorry Cher Lloyd moment) 

“We have got to tell you our no.1 rule.” Kate said excitedly jumping around in her seat.

“Okay, go ahead.” I huffed as I looked towards Jessica to see what she was doing. Thank god Alex, Brooke and Callum had sat with her otherwise I would’ve never forgiven myself for leaving her alone.

“We are not allowed to sleep or go-out with anyone we have dated.” Kate let out leaving a little squeal at the end. I rolled my eyes as I was already getting sick of this.

“Excuse-me?” Kate shouted at someone which caused me to turn my head to see who she was looking at. Kate was directly starring right at me, so where all of the girls, they all had their mouths wide open forming an ‘o’ shape.

“What?” I asked calmly creasing my forehead, I wanted to know what they were all looking at, was there something on my face? 

“Don’t roll your eyes at me, and by the way why do you look so dreadful?” She asked me giving me a sly smile. As time kept passing by, Kate’s eyes kept opening wider and wider.

“You know what?” I shouted as loud as I could whilst slamming my hands on the table. “I AM tired. I’m tired that you are pretty much bossing everyone around!” I shouted even louder, and I didn’t even care if I was creating a scene.