North Valley Tennessee Hospital

Hope is not pretending that trobles don't exist. It is the hope that they won't last forever. That hurts will be healed and difficulties healed. That we will be led out of the darkness and into the sunshine.

*3rd person*
T

he black Chevron truck pulled into the hospital parking lot behind the cop car with flashing lights Mike put it in front of the
hospital and helped his wife out.
"Would you like me to park your truck? Ill bring you the keys right back." One of the cops offered as Mike nodded his head. "That would be helpful thank you."
He handed the cop the keys to his truck and followed the other inside. Mike walked hand in hand with his wife to the front desk "now your daughter isnt here yet she had to be flown in but as soon as she is here i personally will let you know, but for now why dont you both go wait in the waiting room to rest while we wait for some news."
The couple nodded and walked over to a love seat where mike layed back with his feet off the couch as Carrie layed on top of him, her head on his chest and closes her eyes slowly.

(First person, Mike)
Not to long after the cop told us to lay down and get some rest for awhile, a doctor walked over to us.
"Mr. Fisher?" He got my attention as I jumped out of my thoughts realizing there was a doctor standig there in front of me.
Carrie had fallen asleep on my chest so i slowly sat up and rubbed her back. "That's me." I shook the doctors hand. "You must be Alexandria's parents?" He asked sympethedically. "That's us." I nodded as my wife began to wake up.
"She is here and in a room, she is awake but not quite responding to anyone yet, you can come see her but keep distance."
Carrie turned her head "I haven't seen my daughter in 4 years! You cant tell me to keep my distance!" Carrie shouted. "Well, ma'am I understand but there are just things you need to understand." Carrie stood up.
"What? What could I possibly not.." I stood up and wrapped my very frustrated wife into my arms. "Carrie, ssshh, you need to listen to the doctor, it'll be okay." I rubbed her back gently.
"Please explain doctor.." i said softly as he nodded.
"Let's walk." We started to walk next to the doctor as he led us to Alex.

As we walked he started to explain to us what Alex was going through "well first she is confused and won't talk, she doesnt know where she is, she did try and attack the nurse she had, i mean i dont blame her she just doesnt like males at the moment i guess, she has a female nurse and shes okay now but again keep your distance, theres also one more thing, it might be hard to understand.."
All I could think was the worst, but at least my baby is safe, Carrie was carefully listening as she leaned against me as we walked. "Well, what is it doctor..?" Carrie asked softly "your dauhter, she, she's 6 months pregnant."
He said softly, Carrie was so shocked she couldnt move, eventually she looked up at me and started to cry.
"What did they do to our baby." She put her head on my chest as she cried soaking my shirt in her tears.
"I dont know baby, but all we can do is pray over her." I sighed as i saw how upset my wife is.

(First Person, Carrie)
I couldn't process what had happened, my dsughter was kiddnapped when she was just a girl, now she is 18, pregnant, and scared of everything..
When we reached her room the door was closed, I wipped my eyes and looked up at mike.
"Can I go in? Just me?" He nodded his head slowly, "be careful baby." He kisses my forehead as I nodded, "I always am."
I moved to the door and took a deep breath preparing myself to see the worst.
Opening the door I walked into the room, seeing my daughter lay there helplessly, handcuffed to the bed, I immediately grew angry, how could they do that to her, but all I could do was just stay calm.
I slowly approched the bed and sat down in the chair next to Alex, slowly I put my hand in her open one, I was scared at what she would do at first but as I watched her she just layed there, she didnt evem look at me, I felt my eyes fill up with tears and even if i didnt want to cry, i let them fall anyway.

(First person, Alexandria)
Laying there I stared up at the wall, I heard the door open and close while someone walked in, they sat in the chair next to me.
I didn't know who it was but I knew they wouldn't hurt me, I was told so many times I was safe now, and I hoped it was true.
I suddenly felt someone put there hand in mine,
I recognized the feeling if that hand, but I couldn't remember who's it was,
I wanted to turn my head to see who it was but I couldn't, I felt numb, I couldn't move.
I felt something wet drip on my hand, what was that?
Is someone crying? Suddenly they started to speak.
"Alex... please.. say something baby."
They kept crying, I knew that voice, even behind the shakieness I knew who is was, but I couldn't move, these handcuffs held me down, handcuffs, no, no, no.. they have me no!
I started to struggle and cry, I cried hard as I tried to get the handcuffs off of me.
"Alex, Alex baby its okay calm down." She stood up over me I saw her face she was scared I knew i needed to calm down but i couldn't i was so scared the handcuffs I couldn't breath.
"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!!" She started to scream for help because I couldn't calm down, suddenly the door opened a man rushed in with a cop, a doctor and a couple nurses.
"Mike! Mike get these off of her!" My mother cried out, they tried to move her away from me but i squeezed her hand so she couldn't go away, "GET THEM OFF OF HER!" I heard a mans voice yell and finally they listened and uncuffed my hands.
Once they were off I felt arms around me and I calmed down, I just cried and cried.
"Its okay now, I've got you." She whispered into my ear.

(First person, Mike)
As I waited out in the hall while Carrie was in that room, the cop came over and started to talk to me about how, where, and what condition Alexandria was when they found her,
I felt myself cry even though I shouldn't be crying,
I needed to be the strong one.
Suddenly I heard screams, quickly I opened the door and ran over to Carrie,
it looked like she was being hurt so I tried to pull her away from the bed but Alex squeezed her hand and i knew she was scared,
she was trying to get away from the handcuffs. "GET THEM OFF OF HER!"
I yelled and finally they were removed from her wrists, I let Carrie go and she wrapped her arms around Alex tightly, telling her she was okay, and doing what Carrie did best she started to sing to Alex softly,
and sure enough it calmed her down and she slowly stopped crying.
I walked over to the other side of the bed Carrie wasn't on and I saw her look up at me, her eyes were red and puffy,
I softly grabbed her hand and I felt her squeeze it,
she knows who we are, exaclty who we are. I smiled a reasurring smile to her and she calmed down.
"We are here now baby girl, you're safe, we won't let anyone hurt you ever again." I whispered to her softly and sat down in the chair next to the bed holding her hand.