The boys took a step back from him and turned to all of us parents, proud parents. Who stood below them and for the first time I saw them all as adults. Grown men who knew where they were heading in life.

No matter what they did. Somewhere behind my everyday worries, I knew we did our best in raising these kids. They were all going to turn out good.

For the first time ever. They all fell on their knees in unison. Looking at us all with complete adoration.

"Our parents. Thank you." Jason said. That made us all laugh.

They are who they are. Even if they had given a long speech it would be the same. We all put our hand together and give them a resounding clap.

They smiled a while before Landon being the first to stand up. I quietly laugh at that. He runs down the stairs hugging everyone before standing in front of me.

"Dad?" From what I could feel something was wrong.

"Lucifer has a question." I nod my head for him to go on.

"Give her control." The colour of his eyes immediately changed. One black and one red.

"Yes, Lucifer." Her eyes deepen on me

"Can I kill?" She asks pleadingly.
"No." I say. A scowl appearing on my face cause I know that's not the question when I hear some protest in my head telling her to talk. It's Landon's voice.

"Lucifer don't lie to me. Ask your real question." She looks at me asking if she can trust me.

"You are my daughter. Of course you can." he still doesn't say anything, still studying.

"If someone makes fun of me because I'm an Omega can I kill them?" She finally asks.

"Yes and No." She immediately begins to whine and a smack on the butt reminds her not to.

"You can teach the person a lesson. Almost dead but not dead." She smiles

"You promise? No punishment if I beat the person. You won't make Landon cry." She asks.
"Yes. Landon will not cry." She still looks doubtful.

"Jason won't beat Landon again?" She asks.

"Jason beat Landon because someone made fun of him being an Omega?" Jason tensed up. No I didn't.

"No he didn't but he can't." She asks.

"No one can. No one in the whole world and if anyone tries to your brothers and sisters will know what to do." She hugs me and immediately gives in to Landon.

"You guys should get going so you can be settled by night time. You've got school on Monday."

"Monday is in two days." Ryan mumbles.
"You guys finish unpacking by today okay?"

"Yes Alpha." We all say in unison.

"You also know this is how to address me if anything happens. Dad is for extreme situations. I hear their school environment is nice so, I do not expect complaints on your behaviours and skipping of school is not allowed anymore." Dad repeated things we'd already knew but we still listened closely.

You guys also have direct contact with your grandpa." Now that brought out a reaction.

"Are you serious?
"I can't believe it.
"But I thought it was... Forbidden
"We can call him whenever we need to talk." And other things of the same context

"No. No. No, no... You have his number for serious emergencies only. We trust and believe in your judgement to determine what an emergency is and then to choose a serious emergency. In this freedom comes tough responsibility and each of you are now staff of the palace.