"Why are you smiling at me, like that? You never smile at me like that unless you're about to hurt me," Cedric quickly began looking around to avoid any harm coming his way. 

Heidi sat up on the sofa and hung over the back of it to face him. "Rumour has it, Diggory, that a certain Potter spent the night in your bed...again."

Almost instantly, Cedric became red in the face as his eyes narrowed at Heidi. He had tried to keep a calm expression but he failed miserably, meaning he had to go on the defence quickly.

"Well, someone had to take care of him," he told Heidi. "And I didn't see you and Max doing it so-"

The girl's smile continued to grow, meaning that no matter what Cedric said, it wasn't going to matter as she already had an idea in her head. He let out a sigh and gave Heidi an annoyed look. 

"What are you trying to get at, Macavoy?"

"Max and I were discussing this yesterday and I'm beginning to think that the whole use of "Handsome" isn't exactly a joking nickname, Cedric. Even if it started off that way."

Cedric quickly tried to end the conversation, in fear that Milo would enter the common room at any point and over hear the conversation. He looked towards the entrance way of the boy's dorm with a nervous glance before turning back to his friend. "I-i-it's not like that, Heidi!"

"Aha, so I'm right!"

"What?! I just said-" Her smile wasn't helping him as he grew more and more flustered with every passing second. "Look, Heidi, you don't know what you're talking about, so just stay out of this! It's none of your business!"

Suddenly, the argument between the two came to an abrupt end as they heard Milo's voice calling out to the two. He appeared in the common room, his hair still quite damp from the shower as droplets fell onto his jumper. He held two scarfs up in his hands as he looked to the two.

"Should I wear my mother's old Gryffindor scarf to show Harry my support or should I wear my Hufflepuff scarf because I'm a Hufflepuff?" 

Cedric and Heidi looked away from one another as Cedric placed on a smile once more and turned to Milo. 

"Why don't you wear both, Milo? Double the pride."

"Oh yes," Milo said in a delighted tone as he began wrapping the garments around. "Good idea, Cedric."

"Anytime, Handsome," Cedric muttered. 

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Milo was looking forward to the match between Gryffindor as it was another chance for him to watch his little brother play. Harry had a natural talent as a Seeker and it was always exciting to watch him play as Milo tried to guess how soon the boy would catch the golden snitch. However, before the match began, Harry requested to speak with Milo and Milo only thought it was about jittery pre-match nerves. But, of course, that wasn't the case at all as the two boys stood outside the Great Hall in the empty corridor.

"YOU THREE ARE DOING WHAT?!" Milo screeched before Harry clapped his hand over his brother's mouth. As soon as Harry announced that he, Ron, and Hermione were working to make a Polyjuice Potion in order to spy on Draco, Milo didn't know what to believe. He had told Harry to leave it be but Harry seemed determined to prove that Draco was, in fact, the Heir of Slytherin who had written the message. 

He quickly pushed Harry's hand from his mouth and gave Harry a stern look comparable to McGonagall's in that moment.

"Harry, you listen to me, leave all of this stuff alone. You can get hurt trying to do all of this. The Polyjuice Potion is extremely complicated-"