"Of course I do, why are you saying this?" I ask him confused.

"Look, I told you that I do not know where is she. Just get over the fact that she is gone, and she might be happier than she was here." He says leaving the beach.

What he could mean by that? He definitely knows something but he will never tell me, I could not get over her. The night we spent together was marked in my mind and heart forever, I need her next to me. I need to feel her body under mine, her soft lips kissing me, her eyes with nothing but love when she is looking at me. Is not possible that she is disgusted for sleeping with me, but why she left?

"Ivar, what happened?" Margrethe puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Steena is gone, Ubbe and Hvitserk went out look for her. What are you doing here?" I say harshly to her.

"I saw Ubbe and Hvitserk leave and I did not see Steena or you." She says softly to me.

"This does not concern you, go back to work." I didn't even bother to look at her.

"Ivar why are you like this? Did you not enjoyed last night? I can make you feel better. Steena is gone, I can have you all for myself." She says kissing my neck.

I grab both of her wrists, strong enough to leave bruises. "Do not talk about last night ever again. It was a horrible mistake, the worst of my life. Do not come anywhere near me ever again." I push her hard and she fell on the sand.

"Do not treat her like this, is not her fault that you are so stupid." Sigurd says behind us telling Margrethe to leave.

"She is just a slave, why do you care? And why I am stupid?" I ask him with anger.

"If you really need to ask, you are even more stupid than I thought." He says laughing at me.

I couldn't control my anger around him, he always was like this. I just wanted to know why Steena left so suddenly, but he is never going to tell me.

"Why did she left? You know the truth, tell me." I say almost screaming at him.

"I told you before, I do not know." He says leaning closer to me.

I grab my axe and I throw in his direction but he dodged the blade.

"LIAR." I scream at him.

"Maybe she did not wanted to become a fatality of your rage, like the other night at the Great Hall. Did you knew that the blade that you threw on her arm, could easily left her without the arm?" He says with disappointment at me.

"No, that is not true. She told me that is was nothing." I say to him shocked with his revelation.

"She told you that just for you not feel bad, I spoke with the healer. It is true." He says to me.

I did not say anything and then he left, it was not possible that I could leave her without an arm. My anger could have her hurt, or worst.

She is the most precious thing in my life, I could not believe that I could do that to her.

---------------

Months pasted and Ubbe and Hvitserk didn't find Steena yet, where are you Steena? Come back to me.

I followed Sigurd everywhere he went, I know that he helped her, or that he knows where she is.