"Akane Society, an anonymous group and is composed of a large number of assasins, gangs, and all the kinds of criminals.  One of the strongest, and one of the best. Our mission? Stop their upcoming illegal transaction. Bring down the Akane Society." He explained. All he's saying are just starting to process inside my head. How are we supposed to bring down a mafia group when we're only three?

Kid leaned his back on his chair.

"Any more informations about this group?" Kid asked

"None so far. As i said, they keep their profiles in private. The whole underground society doesnt have much informations about them. This is where Leo Kingsley Lim comes in the picture, the first step or the first key for the success of this mission"

"Are you saying that we are supposed to stalk Lim?" I asked

"If stalking is your term, then so be it."

Jungkook

What is the academy thinking? Last time, our mission was to kill hundreds of gangs for a reason we werent supposed to know. This time, bring down a mafia group. What's next? Bring down the whole underground society?

"Tomorrow, 8pm. He will be attending a masquerade ball. We'll be there" he paused "kim will be the one tp lure Lim out. In other words kim will be the bait"

"WHAT!?!" I shouted. I looked at baby who was still in shock. I gripped his collar.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING DANGEROUS THAT IS!?!"

"She's in Top three, she better prove her place."  I let him go in frustration. Damn it. I cant do anything.

---the next day--

Jisoo was currently fixing herself in the bathroom, while taehyung and i was picking our weapons. The bathroom door clicked open, revealing baby wearing a body fitting dress, with a slit on the side, exposing her flawless leg.

Shit

I just died.

Taehyung

Damn. Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck--

(A/n: i know, tae. I know.)

What the fuck is she wearing?!. Her bare shoulders, her dress that made her perfect shape visible, and her being such a pretty face. She's just showing too much skin!

She grabbed a twin gun and placed it in the strap in her leg, making it hidden.

"Kim" she called me. Wait, shit. She's calling me

"Yes?" I acted coldly.

"My contact lenses?" She asked

"Here" i passed her the box that contained the lenses, that can record everything.

"Let's go?"

"Wait" i passed both of them the small earpieces that we needed

---

We put our masks on before heading out the car. We gave our invitation before going inside the hall, and parted ways. Kim was sitting and we sat just a few tables after her. We looked around, not making anyone suspect us. I saw lim in the drink section. Tsk, typical player.

"He's in the drink section." I whispered. Kim rose up from her seat, walking towards the drink section. Observing her face, i know she's still nervous on what she's about to do. It's time for her to act.

She grabbed a glass of wine, and bumped our target, spilling the wine all over Lim, making it look like an accident.

(A/n: they can hear their whole conversation because of the earpiece)

"I apologize" she said, wiping his chest with a hanky. Since when the fuck did she carried one? That bastard held kim's hand

"No, no. It's fine." That bastard smiled at kim. Kim returned her sweet smile.

"I'm really sorry. Just tell me anything i could do to--" kim was cut off by that bastard

"Anything?" That bastard smirked like he thought of the greates idea in the world

"Anything, for you" kim gave him a naughty smile.

He went closer and kissed her heart shaped lips. She was too shocked, all she can do was to kiss back.

FUCK YOU. I WILL KILL YOU BASTARD.

I was about to stand up, when jungkook stopped me. Damn it. Fuck this damn mission

She pulled away from the kiss, placing her finger on that bastard's lips

"Not here" she said naughtily

Fuck this mission.

----
Note: IM SORRY IF I THIS CHAPTER DIDNT SATISFY YOU BUT DONT WORRY I'LL BE UPDATING IN TWO OR THREE DAYS

A LATE UPDATE. But here in the philippines it's still august 08. Just like what i promised.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BLINKS!

Congratulations to our girls!💕