•07•

Jisoo

For the past hour, i have been assembling and disassembling a gun over and over again

"New record! You did it for forty eight seconds" he said as i let out a sigh "but still slow" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Again." He commanded. I started assembling the gun. I'm pretty fucking tired with just moving my hands and i'm pretty fucking angry.

"Woah! You did it for five seconds!?! Daebak! I'll teach you how to hold a gun. See that red dot in the target? You must shoot there"

I positioned myself like what i see in movies. When i tried to shoot the red dot, the bullet didnt even reached the target. I missed. Jungkook laughed. He went on my back as he held my hand that was holding the gun and placed them correctly

"Dont be tensed. Point. Aim. Shoot" he whispered near my ear. I followed him and shot at the target. I shot the red dot! I was still in shock when jungkook tapped my shoulder placing a kiss on my head

"You did well" he said

"Ehem" the walking fridge faked a cough.

"I gotta go, see you" jungkook said before leaving. Walking fridge started to walk towards me looking at me sharply. He's getting i found my self stepping back until the cold wall touched my back. He leaned his arms in the wall. I looked down as i gulped. I'm cornered. He lifted my chip which caused us to stare at each other. His eyes were blank, you see nothing in them. He leaned closer, i found myself about to close my eyes when he leaned on my ears and started whispering. Okay i'll be honest, i just assumed that he would kiss me--oh shit what was i saying? Erase. Erase.

"Kim Jisoo. I dont want to see you with other guys, i only want you to be with me, no one else." He said as he placed a kiss on my shoulder before moving away. Leaving me in the state of shock

"i only want you to be with me"

"be with me"

"no one else"

"No one else"

Those words kept repeating in my head like a broken disc.

"focus, kim" he said. For the past five hours, we've been trying to kill each other, just kidding. he taught me mixed martial arts, which was easy for i had learned one type of martial arts before. i received a black belt in Taekwondo. we've been fighting and i've got bruises all around my body, i'm really tired,i looked at his figure, his cold eyes that still gives me shivers, kim was still the same, he didnt even look tired. i was not focused that he grabbed the chance to pin me in the cold ground, hovering on top of me. i'm trapped, again. he stared at my face, as i caught myself staring back. i looked at my side, avoiding his stares. he moved the hair that was covering my face. he touched my cheeks. he smirked biting his lower lip.