Chapter 5 bens not the right kiss

Carlos POV
She's crying , why is she crying I don't want to see her cry it hurts , she never cries , I watch as Evie try's shaking her awake but she won't wake up, "Mal , Mal are you okay wake up please wake up please " I Cry out to her she just keeps saying the same things over and over " please don't hurt me , I'm not weak , please don't hurt me , I'm not weak." She's having a nightmare and it must be horrible, then she screams in pain "IM NOT WEAK , PLEASE DONT HURT ME PLEASE." I try shaking her again but she won't wake up , I'm heartbroken seeing Mal in so much pain and I can't stop it I try talking to her but I'm so worried I end up shouting "MAL,MAL,MAL ,MAL PLEASE WAKE UP , I WONT HURT YOU ,ITS ME CARLOS , PLEASE WAKE UP ,MAL , ILL KEEP YOU SAFE PLEASE WAKE UP , PLEASE BE OKAY , MAL, MAL PLEASE , YOUR NOT WEAK , PLEASE MAL ,MAL MAL!" I'm crying too I grab onto her hand and I hold it , clearing away her tears as I stroke her cheek , tears fall down my cheeks , I can't cry I never cry , but I'm so worried I can't stop crying neither can she. Tears fall down my cheeks and land on her cheeks but i wipe them away as I stroke her cheek. "Mal please wake up , I'll do anything please , I'm not going to hurt you , it just a nightmare , your not weak you can fight it " I cry. Evie is reading panicked through mals spell book in case there's anything else we can do. "Where's jay" I say no sooner than I had said it he burst through the door and Ben comes in face of thunder "what's going on , is Mal okay . " He says , i show him the letter that came with tarts " I never wrote this " he said "and I'm not mals true love kiss " he says shaking his head, mals still crying the same thing over and over . "WHAT" Says Evie , " I'll prove it " says the king and he walked over to Mal , leans over and kisses her we all hold our breath , but he was right because nothing happened "but ... but ...but your her boyfriend " says Evie "no" says the king "she broke up with me " I looked at Evie "but .... what " the king looks at me "Harry hook threatened to hurt the people she loves if she didn't date him , this is his hand writing " says the king holding the note , I growl so this is who's done this to her Harry hook ....

cliffhanger
Hope you enjoy reading these .
More to come 🤗