Chapter 1 - The tears burn

These are not my characters they belong to Disney but they are adorable characters and they deserve each other
This is my first fanfic so it will be really bad but I hope you enjoy it and thxs for reading 😝
Mal - daughter of maleficent
Carlos - son of cruella de'vile
Evie - daughter of the evil queen
Jay - son of jafar

Mal's POV

My mother was standing in front of me , she was shouting something I was dizzy and I couldn't really understand what she was saying , I wasn't focused , so I tryed focusing on her voice I could hear what she was saying now. However I wish I couldn't she was telling me I was a failure, a lousy excuse for a daughter. She say she wishes I'd never been born. I start crying and she shouts at me "ARE YOU WEAK MAL ?"And she keeps shouting that and she's pinching me and shoving me and she starts to fade away yet her voice is still ringing in my ear shouting "ARE YOU WEAK MAL ?" , I sob back my answer 'I'm not weak,don't hurt me please , I'm not weak " but she continues to shout the same thing however the voice changes and there are more than one voice they are more friendly than my mother and I can begin to see to see two faces gradually coming into focus and they aren't shouting what my mother was shouting , in fact they aren't here to hurt me.
"MAL, MAL , MAL , MAL ARE YOU OKAY , ITS ME CARLOS , I WONT HURT YOU ,ARE YOU  OKAY , MAL , MAL, MAL WAKE UP , ARE YOU OKAY , OH MAL PLEASE BE OKAY , PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE, I WONT HURT YOU I PROMISE!!!" Says a males voice , it's soothing , I can almost see him he's right above my face and he sound really worried , he sounds like he's crying. Someone's holding my hand and and stroking my cheeks ,wiping away my tears when doing so , both hands feel the same so I think it's him but I can't be sure. The faces are starting to become clearer, the boy is wiping away my tears and stroking my cheek, I can see his hand on my cheek but.......it's shaking... the boy is shaking... I can make out his face now he has white hair with dark brown roots showing through , he has almost tanned skin and a ton of freckles and his eyes are the most beautiful shade of hazel I've ever seen but there are tears pouring out of his eyes , it makes me sad seeing this beautiful boy crying , it hurts , his tears keep falling onto my cheek and he keeps wiping them away , it hurts , like the tears are burning on the inside , but the tears burn and it hurts so much . There's another person , a girl with blue hair and gorgeous make up she's shaking me and telling me to wake up .
Then I realise I'm saying something over and over I can't stop that why I'm crying , I have to wake up.......

Cliffhanger
Sorry this is kinda long and is only Mal's POV but I want to do it like this to start with so I've introduced 3/4 characters I know jay wasn't here but I will explain that if I do anymore I would like to and I would like opinions on it so comment your thoughts of the story so far thxs for reading 🙂😊