Onsen in the Evening

Chapter 17

A/N: Enjoy the show..

The next morning Sanji woke up and attended his normal classes with Shanks-sensei, "What, no bodyguard today your majesty?" asked the red (real' red) head. Sanji shook his head,

"I don't know what's wrong. I can't find him, he wasn't in the courtyard or anything."

"Perhaps he's ill?"

"I checked his room and he wasn't there either."

"Hm, that's strange, and aren't you planning on going into town tonight?" Sanji nodded in response,

"Yeah, since it's Luffy and Usopp's day off we all decided we'd meet up at Onami-swan's and then head to the onsen. I haven't told him yet, but I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't find him." Sanji looked bummed but there was nothing more he could do, so he and his teacher began the lesson.

Meanwhile, Zoro was hiding, at times he had no idea were he was (obviously), but he didn't care, as long as Sanji didn't find him. The thoughts of his nightmare kept crawling back into his mind, no matter how hard he tried to drown them out. He even caught sight of the blond prince several times, and he could tell that he was looking for him, but he just couldn't face him, "I can't even look at him without feeling guilty." The swordsman's mind couldn't shake the scene of Sanji weeping and screaming for help. He gritted he teeth at the thought.

Half of the day had past, the sun began to set. Somehow Zoro managed to keep away from the prince, but his time of hiding would come to an end. It was when the green haired bodyguard was staring out at the palace gardens, just then, he felt someone wrap their arms around his waste, and a head resting on his back. He tensed up instantly, "Please be Luffy. Please be Luffy. Don't let it be-" as he turned around he saw I big blond ball of a hair cuddling his back. He swallowed. Then his eyes were met by the big blue eye of the prince, and he could clearly see that joy in it.

"You have no idea how long I've been searching for you. This place is quite large you know," Sanji smiled, Zoro said nothing, "What the heck were you doing? Doesn't matter- I've got some great news for you! Guess what?" Zoro simply stared at him, and when he didn't answer Sanji repeated, "Guess." When the bodyguard didn't say a word, Sanji stood at full length then pulled away with a concerned look on his face, "What's wrong Zoro?" Once again, the swordsman swallowed,

"Look, I'm sorry that I wasn't with you today. But, there's something..." He couldn't finish. Sanji waited, then sighed.

"I understand."

"Huh?"

"Something's bothering you, and you're not quite ready to tell me what it is." He came closer, Zoro tensed up again, "But... when you're ready to tell me what it is, I'll listen," he smiled at his bodyguard, who nodded wide eyed in response. He then pulled away and looked excited once again, "BUT! For now, we are going to have a good time in town, because it's Luffy and Usopp's day off, so everyone is going to an onsen to relax and just have fun. Perfect, considering that you're feeling a little down yourself huh?" Zoro could not say no, this was the prince after all. So he was forced to follow the blond prince to Onami's.

"YAY! ONSEEEEEN!!" Luffy shouted into the night sky, then he, Chopper, and Usopp locked arms around each other's backs and danced like a couple of showgirls in Broadway singing in unison, "ONSEN! ONSEN!"

"It's great that you and Law- senpai could come along too," said Onami to Captain Robin, who stood beside her. The tall dark haired woman smiled back,