|~Chapter Seven: Whåt Å Wøndėrfüł Wørłd~|

{ HOLY GUACAMOLE THIS GOT SO POPULARRRRRR :DDDDD THANKS FOR 6K VVVVIIIIEEEEEWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSS SO SORRY THIS IS SHORTTTT
This is gonna get depressing SO BEWAREE }

"B-But that's the thing! I don't know what my heart is telling me!" I wailed again, breaking the forever silence that swarmed between us. He chuckled and sipped a cup of tea. Staring into space, he seemed to remind me of what he had meant. He smiled and said, "Well, then, just think. Who would you rather spend your life with?" The rest of my life? The sentence scared me. If I was unhappy with my choice, then would I be able to back out from it?
"Both—"
"Both is not an answer. Unless, cheating comes to you naturally." King Peppy raised on eyebrow and stared at me. That same cheeky stare he gave to me when he teased me. I hated when he gave me that look and he was right. I sighed and shook my head. I breathed in and said, "I just don't know what to do." I heard a knock at the door. I stood up and answered. There—looking different than usual—was Branch.

Twig's POV:

I decided to head home to The Bunker. It was the only home I had left anyway. I thought I had a place with the others, maybe with Poppy? I don't know. I don't have a place with her. I thought. . . I had to have a place with Branch, right? Since I'm his sister? But. . . He's drifted so far from me, to a place where I can't reach him any longer. I thought I had a place with myself, but I'd rather have no place than have a place with the Troll I hate the most. I meant it when I said I was a psychopath. I wasn't joking. I dreamt of hanging Creek then myself. So many horrible memories drove me to insanity.
      When Branch and I where taken to the orphanage, I used to yell and cry when I should've been sleeping. The authorities tried many things to have me stop, but I never slept. Not until I saw Poppy comfort Branch this one morning. I slept. Finally. What was it? A cure to fear? No. There is no cure to fear. Fear itself is forever-lasting, you just have to fight it.
I arrived at The Bunker and entered. I saw the small elevator Branch and I had built. I remembered when we built that. We decided we never had enough space in our home, but we didn't want to make it obvious that we had a huge house, so we built an elevator and made our home underneath the little entrance. It was smart, being Branch's own idea mostly. But one thing bothered me about it—the reason it was underground. Branch wanted it underground for some reason that wasn't very clear in the beginning, but I knew why after some time. He wanted to get away from everything; even color itself. I guess he really does enjoy being a Gray.
     I pulled the lever down and the platform shook, then smoothly faded away and into the tunnel. We stored everything we could down here, as if it were an entirely new world we wanted to build. I stopped at a hole in the tunnel that led to a latter. I walked to the latter and climbed as I heard the elevator slowly lift itself back to where it originally was. Soon, I was on a wooden platform. A small little wooden shed of dry tree bark laid about ten feet away from me. I passed it and placed my folded arms on the little rails that were built on the edge of the wooden platform. I called it our little balcony. The shed was where we both slept when it was warm enough to.
      That singing thing. I want to do it again. . .

I see skies of blue. . .
I clearly remember when we lost Grandma. It was terrifying for me.
And clouds of white. . .
I thought I was hallucinating it, as if it were too horrible to accept it being reality. 
The bright, blessed day. . .
It started out as any normal day—playing with other kids.
The dark sacred night. . .
Then, it got darker. The incident with Creek. . . It still lives in my head.
And I think to myself. . .
It's as if he wished death upon my Grandma that day.
What a wonderful world.