|~...Past Two: Brave...~|

( A/N: Sorry it's short guys. I couldn't add anymore words and story ideas in this chapter. But Twig's song will come in handy in the second-to-last chapter. Oh, and I'm going to end this story and 11 or 12 chapters to yeah |:> )

"Twig?" a small, innocent voice asked in the dark of his and his sibling's bedroom. The blue, young Troll  laid on his bed across from his sister's bed.
"Yes, Branch?" Twig replied, turning to face her brother in the darkness though she could see him from the moonlight as it pierced through their windows. Branch seemed frightened or nervous.
"I'm scared of the dark," he admitted embarrassingly. "Would you mind singing me a lullaby?" Twig chuckled and giggled.
"I thought you were 'Branch, The Bravest Of All'!" she teased as Branch glanced at the foot of his bed. Twig smiled. "Alright," she agreed. "One song." The small Troll got up from her bed, letting her toes sink into the soft carpet beneath her foot. She walked on; closer and closer to her little brother's bed. Twig plopped herself down onto Branch's bed.
She cleared her voice, preparing to sing. "Go to sleep, my young brother, says our mother; and we must obey. Just because dark fears come to you, doesn't mean they know you, so here is what I'll say: just be brave. Don't let the fears control you, just because their king says, "it's your cue." Just bra-a-uh-a-ave. Don't hide in that little ca-a-uh-a-ave. Just be. . .brave. . ." As Twig finished her song, she noticed Branch was already yawning and pretty much fast asleep.
Was it that boring? She thought in a giggle. Twig leapt back onto her bedding and stared up at the ceiling. She felt a sudden thought something was coming; something huge, purple and blue-hair, with teeth almost as sharp as a Drask's. The fear of it didn't control her like she mentioned in her short, little song. Soon after the idea, Twig drifted off into Dreamland as her eyes slowly closed her breathing slowed to a normal pace.

What had she seen?