chapter six

As the sun went down me and pony were holding hands .
"Bri come on let's go home " I heard Haley yell.
I got up and kissed pony and ran to my house .
"Hey Bri how was your day? "
Donna asked.
"It was great! I spent the day with pony and now me and him are dating "
I sat down and took some dinner.
"Why didn't you ask my permission? And where is Haley? "
"Ok first of all I love pony second of all I don't know she is probably with the boys now I'm going to bed night! "
I ran upstairs and fell asleep crying .
I woke up and packed a bag. And before Donna woke up I walked to ponys house right next door I knocked on the door and pony answered.
"Hey babe what's up? "
"Oh nothing just my sister doesn't approve of us so I'm ignoring her. "
I walked in.
"Hey it's okay we um don't have to be together it's fine "
"No I'm not leaving you. I love you "
"I love you too "
Then Haley came in the door.
"Bri, Donna went back to Michigan she figured we would be better off living with the boys so she left. "
"What? I mean she was being mean to me and I yelled that could be why but..... I'm not leaving ponyboy. "
"Yeah I'm staying she didn't aprove of me and soda so...... "
"Wait what you and soda?! "
"Yeah it happened yesterday we work together and he kissed me and we started dating ! "
"Speak of the devil " ponyboy said as soda walked in and kissed Haley . I walked in the living room after pony and sat on his lap . Then Brooke and twobit walked in and so did Jenni and Zoe.
"Oh finally I have been waiting for this to happen " Brooke said and looked and me and then kissed two. "Hey Bri can I talk to you? "
Zoe asked.
"Yeah " I got up and walked out with Zoe.
"So ever since johnny died Jenni has been harming herself and it's only been a couple days. "
"Oh....... Wow "
"Yeah I feel bad but I know something and I can't tell her it's a surprise. "
"What? "
"After Jenni left the hospital johnny was revived and he is alive he will be out tomorrow but she can't know "
I just had a surprised look on my face.
"And pony can't know either no one can just I went to the hospital to see if I could see dally and I saw johnny. And I almost fainted. "
I couldn't speak after she told me this I was just quite she walked inside and I walked in and wiped the look of my face and walked in and sat on ponys lap again. And we all watched Mickey Mouse and then ate breakfast. When soda, Haley ,Steve and Steph and darry all left for work . Brooke and two went to my house and then. Jenni and Donna left to go somewhere. So me and pony were left.
"Yes were alone Want to watch a movie? " he asked. "Yes " I said and got off his lap and he got up and put a movie in left and came back with a blanket . He sat down and I sat next to him he put the blanket on both of us and grabbed my hand. "I love you " he whispered in my ear.
"I love you too "
And we watched the movie as I started drifting to sleep
"Bri wake up I made lunch. "
"Ok " I opened my eyes and pony was sitting in front of me he kissed me and got up and brought me a sandwich
"Thanks "
I started eating .i looked and saw pony wasn't eating.
"Why aren't you eating? "
"Oh I don't feel well I have a headache I took some aspirin just don't tell darry he will flip "
"Ok."
I got up and out my plate down and I told pony to follow me.
We walked in his room and I layed down and he did too. He out his head on my chest and I played with his hair. "Better? "
"Yeah I always feel better when im with you though. "
I smiled. It was quite for a minute so I looked at pony and he was sleeping I kept playing with his hair and thinking about us until I fell asleep. "Ok wake up love birds! " it was twobit great.
I sat up after pony did and he was sweating.
"Pony you sure your ok your sweating. "
"I don't know I'm tired and I'm hot and cold and I don't feel well "
"Ok lay down I will be back "
I got up and pushed two out of my way I walked to the bathroom and got the thermometer along with a cold washcloth I Walked into ponys room. I took his temperate and it was high then I put the washcloth on his forehead.
"Here take this " I told him to take some aspirin again but he should be fine.
Brooke walked in . And then left. I went to walk out but pony stopped me "we're you going ? "
"To make you soup you need some I will be back "
I walked out to make him soup Brooke and two were on the couch watching Mickey.
I started the stove and put the soup on. I walked to the living room.
"Sorry about pushing you two it's just pony is sick so...... Yeah I'm sorry "
"It's okay just help him we were coming to get you two to see if you wanted to go on a double date"
"Oh well sorry"
"No its fine go take care of him"
I walked into the kitchen to get ponys soup and take it to him i walked into his room.he was sleeping so i put the soup on the table next to me and kissed his forehead he opened his eyes.
"Were you asleep or messing with me?"
"No i was just starting to fall asleep then yiu kissed my forehead." I took the soup and gave it to him.
"Here eat " he started eating .then when he was done fell asleep it was seven aclock i layed next to hin and played with his hair and fell asleep.