chapter three

"Common wake up! "
I heard two voices.
One shook me awake I woke up and saw Zoe with some guy . "Oh hey dally" johnny woke up. "Look at this guy with the hair man Blondie man" dally said
"I know I look lousy don't rub it in "ponyboy said.
" here this is for ponyboy Curtis from your brother soda pop "
He handed a letter to ponyboy. He didn't read it out loud but it's his business.
"Man I'm hungry want to go get something to eat? "
"Yeah try eating Bologna for five days " johnny said and we all left in dallys car Jenni had to sit on johnnys lap and we went to DQ. We all had to stay hidden just in case and Zoe was flirting with dally a lot. And Jenni and johnny were talking and me and ponyboy were talking me I think I was falling for him and fast I didn't know what to do but he just wanted to be friends nothing more I know. All guys are like that. "So who are these girls? "
dally asked. "I'm Bri and that's Jenni johnny new girlfriend we also killed a soc in our home town ponyboy and johnny would talk about what would happen and the same things happen except we are girls and you are guys and we have a gang greaser girls I hope to be going home soon. "
"Um about that yeah the girls all decided they want to live down here in Tulsa so we are all living in a house here somewhere. We all ready have everything here and in a house. Next to the Curtis brothers house. "
Zoe said and I secretly screamed on the inside. We all finished eating and we drove back to the church and we saw a fire  we heard child screams from inside and a bunch of people outside talking about hiw there are children in there all the boys ran and then so did I and the other girls we went by the open  window and the boys handed us the kids and we gave them to an adult. When that was done ponyboy got out and had a fire on his arm I put it out and the roof was caving In dally got out then I didn't see johnny. 'shit'i mumbled . We all got in ambulances ponyboy was knock out the fire men GT johnny out he wasn't dead and dally well he was hurt a little I was in an ambulance with pony.
"Where's johnny and dally? " he woke up.
"Oh they are in other ambulances "
"Oh.... "
The rest of the ride was quite and when we got there they said ponyboy was fine just some smoke in the lungs. Then me and him were talking when I saw Haley and Donna walk in and two other boys ponyboy ran to te boys and hugged them. And I ran to Haley and Donna I loved them even though their parents adopted me. They are like sisters to me. We all headed to the Curtis house and I fell asleep I felt someone carrying me. "Got he ponyboy just carry her to our house we are helping them move in thier house tomorrow "
I could hear a Unfriminlar voice say.
"Yeah I got her soda. " I moved a bit and put my arms around pony's neck I felt him set me down on something I woke up a bit.
"Hey Bri we are staying here tonight um ponyboy said you can sleep in his bed tonight he is just taking a shower and you can go in his room. "
Haley said I looked over and say Donna and this big guy talk then Haley got up and started talking to this other guy. "Hey I'm soda pop. " he looked at me and said then the other guy said. "I'm darry" "I'm Bri and where is ponyboys room? "
"Down the Hall to your left. "
Soda pop said and I got up and walked to his room and layed down just staring at the ceiling.
"I'm pretty sure there is nothing interesting up there "
I heard ponyboy walk in I looked over and he was shirtless his hair still wet and he had on pajama pants he walked over and layed next to me. "Want me to finish gone with the wind? "
He asked I nodded I couldn't talk I tried not to look at him if I did I would look at either his abs and or his eyes. He started reading and I ended up falling asleep to the sound of his voice.
A/N ok yeah it's short but..... I wanted to end it like this .