He sauntered in with an air about him, like he knew he was the most powerful creature ever and wasn't afraid of anything or anyone.

The bar was pretty empty, and yet the mystery man sat right next to Malia even though almost every other seat was available. He caught the attention of the bartender immediately and ordered some fancy alcohol that old people drank, at least to her knowledge, before turning his attention to the werecoyote trying to ignore him.

"You seem stressed, love" The man had an accent that she couldn't place, assuming it was European. She wouldn't lie though, the man was very attractive.

"It's been a hard day" Malia fake smiled at the man, not wanting to reveal to him about how her ex cheated on her with her friend, she didn't feel the need to.

"Me too, yet I have the feeling that it just got a lot better" The man smirked at her before putting his drink that she hadn't noticed up to his lips. 

Malia infernally hesitated for a moment before deciding to not listen to the reasonable, responsible side of her that had been taught to her by Stiles himself

Malia infernally hesitated for a moment before deciding to not listen to the reasonable, responsible side of her that had been taught to her by Stiles himself. She deserved to have fun, to let loose and hook up with a stranger. After all, she is single now.

"I think it did" She grinned flirtatiously, deciding to just go with it. After all, he was supernatural as well so if they hooked up she wouldn't have to worry about him freaking out if her eyes glowed at any point during sex.

"I'm Malia Hale" She introduced herself using her birth name, not giving the man her real name as well as wanting him to know exactly which were-creature lineage she came from. The Hale pack was very well known in the supernatural community for many generations, both types of werewolves knew them.

"I'm Klaus Mikaelson" He introduced himself as well, smirking devilishly while waiting in anticipation for the werecoyote to recognize his name. He knew exactly who she was, recalling when he overheard Tyler Lockwood talking about Beacon Hills with his human friend and how he gained a crush on the blunt yet naturally charismatic girl.

"You're the Original Hybrid douchebag that people complain about" Malia hummed in acknowledgment, waving at the bartender and signaling for another drink. The bartender nodded back and started to mix another beverage for the girl.

"And you're the werecoyote who lived in your true form for years in the wild" Klaus said back, the bartender returning to hand the shot to Malia who downed it a few moments after the bartender left.

"Yes, I am" She stated once she finished the drink, not even a little bit tipsy. Klaus couldn't help but smile for real, amused by the girl next to him.

"Your reputation precedes you, love" Malia liked the look he was giving her as if everything didn't matter besides her at that very moment. Even after two years of dating Stiles, she never fully got that look as they were constantly battling bad guys and threats in general to their town. This...was nice. And that's when Malia decided officially to hook up with this guy.