A new day

After the battle with Marx the Strike Force Squad was recovering with Kirby still in poor shape.
Aege: Ok I've made my decision.

Saito: 'tilts head' Decision on?

Aege: I'm going to go find Marx and beat the tar out of him.

Kirby: 'tiredly' Aege don't his powers have gotten stronger, it'll be suicide!

Aege: 'narrows eyes' I've fought a lot of enemies in my life, I doubt this Marx guy is going to be any different.

Kirby: No Aege please don't you can't act this impulsively.

Aege: 'Crosses arms' I'm not that impulsive, and I can take this Marx guy out for fun.

Both Saito and Kirby look at each other in both concern and mild irritation.

Aege: What?

Saito: Don't you remember all the times you lost your cool and went a little crazy?

Aege: 'Scowling' Name one time.

Kirby: That time we were sent to retrieve a rare artifact and you needlessly attacked some of the locals?

Aege: 'unmoved' First of all they attacked us first, and second of all one of them insulted my mother.

Saito: What about that time you almost drowned me?

Aege: You cut my hair both to short and without my permission, the fact that you kept your wings is a miracle.

Saito: ._. Um.

Kirby: Or the time that you and Saito both started fighting for no reason.

Both Aege and Saito: 'Furiously' HE INSULTED ME!

Kirby: 'Putting hands up' Okay okay.

Saito: What about the time Aege took the warp star despite Kirby saying not to?

Aege: How many times must I remind you that I CANT FLY?!

Kirby: What about the time you let Saito get hit by a bus?

Aege: 'With narrowed eyes' That was a Wednesday and he deserved it.

Kirby: 'Exasperated' See? You jump the gun to quickly, and against Marx that will get you blasted into the next millennia!

Aege: Puh-lease I've fought monsters that could eat Marx for a snack I severely doubt he has that much power.

Kirby: You don't get it. Marx didn't just get a wish of power when I defeated him the first time he absorbed Nova's power and returned even stronger, I don't even know how he came back this time.

Aege: And your point is?

Kirby: Someone must've brought him back. Somehow....

Saito: Ok I've got an idea!

Kirby: What is it?

Aege: If it's a bad one you'll get it.

Saito: How about we make a list of people that might want someone like Marx to come back.

Kirby: 'Looks to Aege' That's... Actually not bad.

Aege: What do you know his head isn't just full of rocks.

Saito: Gee thanks. Ok so let's see...

Kirby: Definitely not King Dedede, he loathed Marx.

Aege: Would Meta knight fit the bill, I mean he does obsess over having a powerful opponent.

Kirby: Yeah that actually makes a lot of sense.

Aege: If it'll make you feel better we could go ask him.

Kirby: I believe that may be the best option.

Saito: 'Eagerly flapping wings' Well what're we waiting for? Let's go!

Kirby: Give me a second.

Aege: Always moving before thinking...

And so the Strikeforec squad go to find Meta knight to try to discover the reason behind Marx's reappearance. But will it be more trouble than it's worth?

Authors note: Sorry about the wait work and school devour time.