IX.: Love and blood

Your POV

     Ciel jumped down from the coffin he was sitting on and stretched. „We wanted to talk to you about those recent poisonings, but you weren't here so we read a bit from your notebook here, hope you don't mind," he waved his hand holding an old looking journal before setting it back on the table. „Anyway, we have everything we need now so I wanted to thank you for your help." Smiled the boy and motioned to Sebastian to follow him. You wondered how could the journal have anything important in it since Undertaker didn't inform you about any progress in this case but then you remembered how you spaced out while he was talking about it and kept you mouth shut. „We'll take our leave then, we just have to catch the killer now. Oh," he stopped suddenly and looked at you, „actually, wouldn't you want to go with us, miss [Y/N]? You'd see the fun part of all of this too." Sebastian standing behind his master send Undertaker smug smirk which you didn't see, being so excited by Ciel's offer. „I'd love to! But... isn't it dangerous?" You asked and leaned on Undertaker a bit more, his arm pulling closer too. „It might be, but I assure you, m'lady, that I won't let anyone do so much as touch you." Sebastian bowed a little making you blush slightly. "I'm afraid my lil' hooman here is tired after the whole day and it wouldn't be good idea for her to go with you," said Undertaker with his deep voice. You absolutely loved the sound of it, even now that he sounded... angry? Or worried? You couldn't tell but something definitely wasn't right. Maybe he was worried that you'd get hurt? Remembering how you met him it would be only natural to be afraid, you were afraid, but still this was a unique experience and you'd hate to miss it. "Well... I'd really like to go," you said looking up to him, "I promise to return unharmed and in one piece." You smiled in attempt to easy his possible fears. Had you looked behind you, you could see Sebastian smirking victoriously and his tongue sliding along his upper lip while maintaining eye contact with Undertaker. "Well, I suppose I can't keep you hostage here, can I?" He sighed with a smile – a sad one? You though – and moved his hand from your shoulder to your hair. "Come back to me though, okay? You know how much I need you~!" He purred while messing your hair. "Yah, I get it!" You laughed and stepped back to Ciel and Sebastian. "We'll be off then. I'll walk miss [Y/N] back when we're done." Said Sebastian with meaningful look in his eyes. "Bye," you whispered looking at you friend apologetically. He didn't respond, blowing a kiss to you instead making your face red as tomato. Then the door closed behind you and you were enveloped by the cold of the night.

-------

Undertaker's POV

     And you were gone with him again. He sighed and leaned against a wall behind him. Sure, Sebastian won't be able to do much since he would be protecting his young master but it still didn't make him calm. More so that he was sure you'd be in danger. It was breaking his heart to imagine you getting hurt while he sits here doing nothing but he just couldn't go out and keep an eye on you. The demon would sure notice him and start hitting on you just to make him suffer. Besides, what if he actually had to protect you and you'd find out he was a Shinigami? What would your reaction be? Someone dear to you definitely died in the past and people hates those, who take their loved ones away, don't they? He sighed and his knees gave up so he ended up sitting down. Damn, why was the whole world against him. He run his fingers through his bangs, moving them away from his face. Did you really mean it when you said he is handsome? He smiled fondly at the memory of your words. Maybe you were just being nice, maybe you weren't, maybe... He sighed again and went to kitchen to make himself some tea. It will be a long night till you come back. If she comes back... He thought and tried to hold the tears back. Why would you after all? You had Sebastian by your side now...

-------

Sebastian's POV

     Ah, how he loved messing with Shinigamis, and this one especially, he didn't have a reason or anything, just... you know, everything was more fun if there was a girl he could have fun with. He moved a bit to walk closer to you. He noticed the slight blush on your cheeks and felt proud that this was all it took to make your body react like this. Even though he didn't enjoy most of the shit his master made him do, this was actually fun. "Say, [Y/N], how is your work with Undertaker? I can't imagine why would you stay there for so long." He asked you and put on the best worried look he could do. He felt annoyed when you smiled fondly. "I really like the job you know? I always wanted to be a surgeon and now I can at least do autopsies, so it's the closest I can get to my dream," you shrugged before turning red again, "and I like him too, he's really nice person." He did his best not to roll his eyes. He wanted to ask you something else but you were interrupted by pained screams coming from building in front of you. Ciel smirked. "Looks like we're here. Let's go, Sebastian!" His master ordered and all three of you started running. The butler kicked the door open and smiled smugly when he saw your jaw drop. But this wasn't right moment for his games so he just followed his master upstairs, you tailing behind them. There you saw a body of young woman with her throat sliced open just a moment ago. A man with short dark gray hair stood behind her and had a gun ready. "Stop right there and put your hands up!" He shouted. Sebastian smirked when he saw you actually doing as you were told. "Sebastian, get rid of him, I don't want to spend the night out." Blue haired boy yawned and a second later his butler stood behind the man, prepared to break his neck when he was kicked out through a wall. "Sebastian!" You screamed and run down the stairs and out to the street with Ciel by your side.

--------

Your POV

     Down there you saw Sebastian standing opposite a red haired man? Woman? Nevermind, let's say androgynous person. It looked like they knew each other, the stranger obviously fangirling over Sebastian, calling him "Sebas-chan", happily wiggling when he looked at them and so on. "Sebas-chan! Long-time no see!" They purred and you could almost see the heart eyes they were making. Then you almost freaked out and run away. The red haired person was holding a chainsaw. Fucking chainsaw! You ignored what they were saying, hypnotized by the weapon in hands of the redhead. Until you heard: "YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH MERE HUMAN?!" It was the stranger screaming and pointing furiously at you. You started panicking, stuttering, that it's not like that but before you could turn to run, they started running towards Ciel. Sebastian quickly stopped them by kicking around them. "Grell stop it!" Butler growled annoyed. The person, Grell, then changed his tactic and directions, moving towards you. Now the black haired man wasn't as quick to reacted and you were frozen to the ground, not able to move a muscle. Finally butler caught him by waist and you thought that you were safe but the chainsaw left the hands of redhead and flew towards you. Suddenly a wave of pain hit you. You stared at your arm, shocked. There was a huge wound, blood gushing out from it. Everything around you stopped. You fell to the ground, tears running down your cheeks. You didn't scream, so paralyzed you were. And the only thing flying in your head was Undertaker and the promised you made. That you would return to him. You just found out what he looks like, you can't die now, god damnit! You felt consciousness leaving your body. Something red flew high in the sky and another black something picked you up. "...alright?" It asked you. "Undertaker...," you whispered, "take me.... home..." You managed to say before you passed out.

-------

Undertaker's POV

     He grew more and more worried. The clock already said 2 a.m. and it felt like the whole eternity to him, sitting there and watching the hand on clock moving. What else could he do? He was too nervous to sleep, to do anything really. There was nothing to be done until you returned. If. He corrected himself with another wave of sadness and rage washing over him. Why did Sebastian have to ruin everything?! You just had a wonderful date together! It was perfect till he showed up. Then suddenly a BANG teared through the silence of the shop. "Prepare your stitching set." Sebastian said without emotion and laid your limp body on one of the coffins before leaving. So he was alone with you again but this time, he felt something entirely different than happiness. Fear. He immediately took you to the back and het to his work – sterilizing the wound and needle. His hands shook for the first in forever. Man up, damnit! He screamed at himself and somehow managed to stitch the tissue on your arm back together. He then put bandage around it and finally relaxed. You breathed normally and seemed to just have fallen asleep. He breathed out and planted a kiss on your forehead. "Don't ever do this to me again, darling." He whispered against your cold skin. He picked you up bridal style and took you to his/your bedroom where he laid you down on bed. "Sleep tight, princess." He stroked your cheek gently and decided to lay beside you for a while. Finally, the anger caught up with his mind. How dared Sebastian let you get hurt! And throw you here like you were nothing?! Sure, he was glad that he had you all for himself, but... just... you were so precious to him! He growled but calmed down when you murmured something in your sleep. He sighed instead. "I'll never let you go alone with him again." He pulled you close and started stroking your hair. "What are you doing to me?" He smiled and held back his tears once again. "I don't wanna lose you~." He whispered and laid down, falling asleep beside you.

//Here we go ^^ Sorry for even worse quality then before, I'm just warming up xD