Life's Little Game (3)

Life's Little Game!!

Xxx lol yay! Chapta 3!! Go WATTY AWARDS!!! Lol Omg I am dreading my IRISH exam tomorrow!!! (10th is da irish exam not sure when ill actually FINISH this chap lol) and Omg!!! I reckon I PASSED English guys!!! Yay 4 an easy subjecct!!!!! Lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I went back upstairs to my room and searched in the cupboard under my bathroom sink for what I was looking for. I went back to my room and sat on my bed picking up a picture of Tucker on my way. I stared down at the picture for a few seconds and then I took a deep breath- bracing myself for what I was about to do.

I laid the picture in front of my and slowly brought the slick razor to one of my wrists. I slowly drew it across the transparent skin there and crimson liquid spurted out... and all over Tucker's picture. I did the same with my other wrist then lay on my bed, mouthing the words to Superman, It's not easy- one of mine and tucker's favourite songs. I sat up straight and after awhile I began to feel dizzy. Blood stained my clothes and pooled on my bed, but that was okay. I would be with Tucker soon...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got back from the hospital my Dad took extra caution to put away everything sharp or dangerous in the house. And I had to see a psychiatrist three times a week- after school. And speaking of school- it was HELL now. Pure hell. Everyone avoided me and I was called names. Emo... echoed around any room that I entered among other words.

I took no pride in my appearance anymore. I wanted to be dead- why would I care about what I looked like? As far as I was concerned- I only could look good for Tucker- and he wasn't here now... So it didn't matter what I looked liked. I wore black clothes- to express my dark mood, and never wore any make up any more. My normally glossy, long, waist-length blonde hair hung limp and dirty.

I was failing all of my classes and all my friends had deserted me. Every day was a routine. Wake up, eat, go to school, come home, eat, do homework then sleep- and then it would start all over again.

My classes were a horror, especially maths. That was the class where I was most bored, because I knew it all... And so I had time to mull everything over. My last moments with Tucker played over and over again in my head, like a broken record. The look on his face. His torn and cut body and clothes... And finally the zipper being pulled up and over his ruined face.

Every detail memorised in perfection, every flaw, every bruise, every cut, every drop of crimson that rolled down his perfect face. Ingrained on my memory.

I started crying in that class a lot and people would laugh. It was one of those days today.

"AYESHA! If you cannot keep your emotions under control you will have to leave the class as you are disrupting the lesson!"

I looked up and blushed, people were staring and sniggering behind their hands.

It was another 'incident' at school that day that sparked off my second attempt at suicide. I was sitting at lunch- not eating anything, just like every other day. At a table in the corner by myself, when a blonde girl called Mindy- who had been on the cheerleading squad with me, walked up to me. She had been an ex-girlfriend of Tucker's... I could see something in her perfectly manicured hands...

"We ALL know how terrible you have felt about your loss... And seeing as Tucker and I used to go out- I thought I would give you something that you could remember him by..." She said in her nasally voice. I had a bad feeling as she handed an envelope to me, with... Tucker's scruffy hand writing on the front.