Chapter 2 - Island x of x Monsters?

CHRIS: Thank you for reading, I hope you like the last chapter.

KURAPIKA: Christa_Arsenal does not own HXH

KILLUA& GON: Please vote and read!!

LEORIO: Hey! How come you guys are allowed to say that!? I wanna say it too!

YUPI: Urusai, old man

LEORIO: NANI?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NYA!

We've been running for three hours and yet there was no sign of light from the sun.

"What's that sweet smell?" Gon suddenly said

"It smells like sap" Tonpa said while sniffing with his big nose.

"I can't take it much longer." I stopped and so did Gon, Kurapika, Tonpa and Killua.

"What's the matter, I thought you're a teen?" I teased.

"I.. don't wanna hear... that from a guy.... who floats in mid-air just to catch his breath! I don't.... have that ability!" Leorio was coughing and panting that interrupts his sentence.

"Are you alright, Leorio" Gon asks.

"He doesn't... look so good" I said, also panting.

"Don't you have medicine for pain killers?" I asked.

"Idiot!"

"Jeez! You don't need to shout" I said sweatdropped.

"Are you guys stupid?" We heard a voice from behind us. Killua?

"Huh?" Gon and I are clueless.

"He's finished, let's go!" He said telling us to leave Leorio behind. I didn't say anything, I just stood there watching them.

"I can't leave Leorio, he's a friend!" Gon replied.

"Friend?"

"Yes, a friend?" These guys are repeating themselves over and over again.

"That's it!" We heard Tonpa yell as if he figured out something.

"The right way that smells like sap, it cures exhaustion and completely heals! If we go there, then you can temporarily regain your energy!" I don't trust this, something's fishy. But, who knows?

Tonpa puts Leorio's left arm around his shoulder and his own right arm around Leorio's waist.

"Tonpa, sorry for troubling you." Leorio said barely even standing.

"Gon, you, Shoko and Kurapika should go back. We'll catch up when we're done" He added.

"Are you sure you're gonna leave him with that guy?" I asked Gon who is wavering whenever he should go or not. I looked at Killua and he is making a face that I can't explain. It's like, he already knows what's inside that right tunnel.

"I want to follow them, I'm worried about Leorio." Said Gon who was really worried about his friend that I can hear his voice nearly shattering.

"I'll go too" Kurapika said loudly

"I want to come too..." What am I saying? I was suppose to watch the proctor on how he's doing right now, but I'm out here leaving with these guys!

I followed them but the blonde boy, Kurapika stopped together with Gon.

"What?" I was surprised to see the boy with the computer is losing his head while lying on the ground.

"I'm not losing! That's impossible!" He yelled to himself.