Meeting the new neighbours

After we landed a lady between her 30s greeted us and said"welcome to NewYork"
So I just replied with "thank you" so she smiled and said "while your mummy and I are talking you are more than welcome to go to the car and wait there for us"  so I just smiled and nodded.
As I opened the door,a boy quickly jumped out of car and said"after you" leading his hands towards the back seat,i smiled slightly at the way he was acting like a gentleman,he had brown hair,hazel eyes and the cutest smile so all I could say was "thanks" cuz of he's cuteness.
We finally arrived home and it was 7:48pm and I just noticed that I was leaning against his shoulder so I quickly moved away from him and said"I'm really sorry about that" so he replied"it's ok...I knew you would be tired so I don't mind" with a cute smile on his face.
So as we got out of the car we both said "goodbye" to each other and headed home in different directions but just before I opened the door someone shouted"wait!!" and with that I knew it was him so I said "is everything alright?" And he replied"yeah...just wanted to ask if I can hug you,since you are new here I really wanted to welcome you to NewYork" even though that was kind of awkward of him asking me that...I still said "ok" so he hugged me and I hugged him back but the the tiniest hug turned into a long hugged but then we got interrupted by my mum.
"Umm...am I disturbing you two?" I just blushed a little bit I said "no we were jus-" but then I got cut off by my mum "don't worry do whatever you were doing but if anything happens you are responsible for that"
"Fine" was all I could say.
We both said our goodbyes and headed home.
As I got home all I could think about was him but then I realised that we still don't know each other's name so I just went to the bathroom brushed my teeth, washed my make up off and put my pyjamas on but it was very hard for me to sleep cuz I always kept thinking about him and all the other things that happened today.