Cold evening

So we were both like 2-3 minutes away from my house so he broke down the silence.
Andrew-so right now you know my name but I don't know yours
Me-my name is holly
Andrew-holly...that a nice name
Me-thank you
Andrew-its alright...would you like to come for tea today we will be cooking BBQ
Me-yeah sure
Andrew-cool
So we were right by the door and before I even opened it he kissed me on the cheek and whispered  "see you later cutie"
So I didn't say anything I just nodded and walked in.
I saw him crossing the road cuz he's house is opposite mine.
So I just took a shower and then I did my hair 👇👇👇

Make up 👇👇👇

And the outfit 👇👇👇

And the outfit 👇👇👇

So it's 5:36pm right now and I have to be at Andrew's at 6 so I have like half an hour left p

So it's 5:36pm right now and I have to be at Andrew's at 6 so I have like half an hour left p.s I need to wait for my mum to get ready.
I texted Andrew if I can come earlier cuz I can't wait any longer to see him and he said yeah.a
Right now I'm heading to Andrew's but it wont take a long to walk cuz it's on the other side of the road.
As I knocked on the door Andrew opened the door but he didn't let me in cuz we had to go to their main garden which is behind the house.
It was a bit cold outside and I didn't bring a hoodie or anything so I guess I will be freezing to death.
Andrew sat beside me and hugged me,i still felt cold so I leaned on his shoulder but then I started shaking cuz it was that freezing.
Suddenly I felt something warm covering me and when I opened my eyes I realised it was the hoodie Andrew was wearing.
I felt bad for a minute because he just took his hoodie off just to warm me up but the problem is he might be cold.
As I started thinking about Andrew I fell asleep really quickly but I still felt his hand connecting to mine and then he whispered in my ear "now you can read the note" so I opened my eyes and took the envelope out of my back pocket of my skinny jeans.
I opened it and it said 'I Love You' on the note so I hugged him really tightly and whispered in his ear "I love you too" but then I heard everyone saying "aww" so I blushed a little and then Andrew hugged me.