Chapter 2

Chapter 2: What have I done to deserve this?

Logan's POV

Me and the lads were sitting on the bleachers when Blake whispered to us "You lot look over there looks like there's some fresh meat for me." We all look over to the other side of the bleachers and see a girl dressed all in black staring at us with wide eyes. "Isn't she from Black Claw?" I ask. "Think so." Blake answers. "Lads you can go home early." Coach says.

When we get up the girl does at the same time and carries on watching us. "Do you think she comes here?" Blake asked. "Why so you can try to get in her pants." I say. He looks to where the girl was standing. "Where'd she go?" I look and see she's not there. We walk round to the front of the school and see her on her phone. I give a sign to tell the boys to be quiet.

"I don't know what to do Luke I've never had to deal with something like this. I mean sure I've fought people but that was in the wrestling ring. I don't know what to do they look really intimidating." She starts crying. "Luke they're from Red Claw please call back as soon as possible I might go to the ring for a bit so I'll be back soon. I hope you'll get this voicemail." She hangs up and carries on crying.

"Logan what do we do with a crying girl?" Josh asks. I shrug. They start mumbling about stuff. "Guys shut it listen." I whisper.

She takes out her phone and looks at something. "I miss you Katrina I wish you were here with me now you'll know what to do. But because Red Claw killed you you're not. I'll get revenge I'll kill every single Red Claw if I have to. Don't worry Kat I'll make sure your killer dies. I won't do anything special tomorrow after school tomorrow,I'll stay in my room remember all our memories. I'll wear my normal clothes instead of nerd clothes, I'm sure dad will understand. I'll find your killer Kat I will. I miss Katrina." By the end she's fully crying. She slides down the wall and hugs her knees. "I feel guilty now," Josh says. "We have to pretend we didn't hear any of this tomorrow alright?" They nod.

Eventually she goes to her car but she just sit on top of it with her legs dangling over the edge. "I think we should go Logan." Blake says. I nod and stand up. "Make it look like we just came." They nod.

We all walk down and go to our car. "Hello." The girl. "No I'm not coming Louise...oh well....tell Luke I said he needs to stop using me as his slave and he can cook for himself....if he hurts you or Hayley ,dad and mum will disown him.....he's been told that before ever hurt one of my friends he'll get disowned and I won't be his sister anymore.....I don't know I might just go home.....I might go the to the ring for a bit I don't know.....yeah bye.....fine put him on the phone......are trying to make me deaf.....you heard what I said on the voicemail.....you didn't bother to pick up the phone because you're to busy banging a girl.....like I care?!......cook for yourself,clean for yourself instead of using as a slave?!....I won't see you tonight!" She hangs up. "What is his problem!" She shouts.

She jumps down. "He tells me to do everything. Rylan this Rylan that. He would hate it if I used him as a slave so he doing it!" She slumps down in her car. "That's it! I'm going to the ring." She closes the door and drives.

"I didn't know Luke has a sister." Kai says. I drive off to the gang house with one thought on my mind.

Who is she?