Chapter 10.

Lucas lightly steps down a flight of stairs heading toward the parking lot after he finished his last lesson a while ago.It's only an hour passed afternoon,looks like he has a long day ahead. Lots of things going on his mind;finishing his book for once.He has this idea of publishing his own book on theory of art for a long time but due to various reasons,seems like those ideas were put to halt.

Today,he means to continue his research and writing at all cost.

Few students greet him on his way to the car and he replies with a soft smile.Strange enough,he hasn't see Leo anywhere around the campus.He turns his head around,looking for that familiar face.

"I dont see him at home earlier too,did something happened?" Lucas thinks to himself.

WAIT!

"Did i just....." he quickly shakes his head,throwing the thought away from his mind.It's not as if he is willingly thinks of Leo,out of blue."He is just a student,a temporary housemate,nothing more" he pumps his fist,as he strongly nods;comforting himself.

Few students talk among themselves upon seeing the unlikely view of their respected professor,not that Lucas is aware of those as he get into his car.

He softly singing along to a random song airs on the radio as he leisurely drive;rolling down the window next to him and inhale a huge amount of air.Good thing about living a bit far from the city is the fact that there are still handful amount of unpolluted air,though isn't much but at least he is not suffocating by smokes.

The clock on the dash shows 13:45 in the afternoon when Lucas parks his car inside the apartment compound.His stomach starts grumbling,remind him of his last meal hours ago.He was in such a hurry that he totally forgot about buying lunch.

"Nevermind that,i am sure there's hidden ramen somewhere in the kitchen.Just search for it" he mumbles to himself as he picks up his belonging and lock his car,takes a huge steps toward nearby lobby before getting into the elevator.

This time,he remember clearly which floor and which number he's staying in.

Lucas eagerly walks along the hallway toward his rented apartment,wearing a satisfied smile on his face.

BUT! 

The moment he lands his feet in front of the door,loud voices coming from the inside catches his attention.

"Oh come on,you are such a teaser!"

"Really,if you want this you will have to pay for it"

Both Leo and Joy continue their little chat over previous assignments,follow by continues laughter.

"On come on now dude!Do not copy down my idea and make it as if you put all your thoughts on it.Give it back!" Joys screams out while her hands trying to gasp the paper that had been taken away from her.

"Aren't we suppose to share" replies Leo followed by a laugh.He slightly moves from his seat when Joy comes closer to claim the paper from his hand.

That little cat and mouse game happens in the living room is so loud that even the person standing outside can clearly hear each and every words.Guess who was smiling a while ago,now turns into grumpy?That's right!

Lucas silently grits his teeth as if he can hear a volcano erupting inside his own blood vessels.The answer to his question earlier is right across the door.This is never in his plan!

"Those silly-cons!" He can't possibly curse his students,so he just spout nonsense words while sitting and pointing to the door.

"TODAY!OUT OF ALL THE OTHER DAYS!WHYYYYYYYYYY"