Chapter 2.

Lucas nervously tapping his index finger on the table while turning his head left and right searching for his supposed date for the day.The wig he has on his head keeps tangling everytime he turns around.The fact that he chooses the worst spot to sit doesn't help with his anxiety.He can't see the door from his current view which mean he can't guess which one is Leo,the so called 'boyfriend' of his. 

Meifang who sits two tables away keeps glancing over and furrows her eyebrows.She keeps giving signal to Lucas but that guy is just too focus on his search quest that Meifang seems invisible to him.Just when Lucas turns to her direction,she quickly mouthed 'Stop making things obvious' but her cousin just could not sit still.

Three hours prior to their meeting plan,Lucas went to Meifang's beauty parlor for a makeover.Even though he initially turned down the idea of dressing as woman but he needs to resolve things between him and Leo.He determined to end that relationship once and for all. They also plan to escape if Leo happens to be someone with ulterior motives.

It's almost time but there is no sign of Leo. There are only couple of people in the cafe,all of them sitting in groups of two and three.The only person sitting alone is a fierce looking girl.

"There are two ladies sitting alone,one with a big hat and another one with an obvious glossy wig.Are you dating a cosplayer?Should i go ahead and ask which one of them is Lucy?" Joy speaks on the phone with her right hand covering her mouth;whispering.

"I am coming in" Leo on the other side hung up the call as he make his way into the cafe.Appearance is never his concern,he just want to meet up with his first 'girlfriend'.Leo carefully inspect around while walking toward one of the females.One is his bestfriend,so just which of those two is Lucy?That doll looking girl can't be her-

"Ehem....Hi Lucy,have you been waiting for long?" Leo clears his throat before he pulls the chair across Meifang and take a sit.

Looking shocked,Meifang turns her head toward Lucas direction and they both blink their eyes repeatedly.

"No no...." She frantically waves her hand,denying that she is Lucy.

Leo widen his eyes,he lets out an awkward smile as he turns his body around looking at Lucas.

"Lucy?" he mouthed,pointing his finger in Lucas direction.Lucas hesitatingly nods his head.

"Oh sorry for interrupting" Leo quickly spring from his seat,slightly bowing down his head before he proceed to approach Lucas.

Meifang let out a sigh of relief.Joy taps her own forehead,disbelieving on how clumsy her friend acted.

Upon seeing Meifang,Joy immediately recognize the owner of beauty parlor that she frequently visited.She stands from her seat,taking along a cup of coffee with her.

"Can i sit here?" Joy invited herself before Meifang could give her answer.She places the cup on the table in front of her.

"Joy?What are you doing here?" Meifang too recognize her loyal customer.

Joy crooks her fingers,signalling Meifang to come closer to which she did.Joy points at the awkward looking couple two tables away from them.

"Your friend?" asks Meifang.Joy nods her head.What a twisted fate.

Both Leo and Lucas avoid looking directly at each other.Leo is overwhelmed to know that his 'girlfriend' turns out to be a very beautiful one.Lucas on the other hand is afraid that his disguise will get expose soon.

"Have you been waiting for long?" Leo asks,breaking the silence between them.Lucas shakes his head,giving out a soft smile.

"Why don't you order something?What would you like to drink?" He asks again.Lucas never intend to stay long at the cafe,thus he never bother ordering anything.

"I guess we can save that for later.I am actually shocked at how pretty you are in person.Bright color really suit you well" Leo giggles,complimenting on Lucas dress.

Joy rolls her eyes.As an onlooker,it is too obvious that her friend is blinded by beauty.

"Come on Leo,are you an idiot?That frame obviously belong to a guy.That's a he" comments Joy in a low tone of voice.

"Eh,you can tell?" asks Meifang.

"Wait...You..That is your cousin,Lucas?" 

They both look at each other with mouth hanging.

"This is awkward right?Why don't we go somewhere else?" suggests Leo.

Lucas can no longer take it any more,he clenches his fists trying to gather all his strength.

"Actually......................" Words fail to come out from his mouth.

"Let's start again.Hi,i am Leo.20 years old.Currently attending Fuji University" 

Lucas slightly jolt from the information given.That is the same university that he is currently teaching.That person in front of him is his own student.How is it possible that he did not recognize him.Lucas clamps his teeth together,rubbing his own temple with his finger.Just how did things turn out this way.

"Are you not feeling well?" Leo is a little panic seeing the sight before him.Lucas faintly nods his head.

"Let me take you home" Leo stands up from his chair,ready to help Lucas but Lucas quickly dodges as he risen from his seat.

"It's okay...i..." 

Before Lucas could finish his words,Leo already grabs his hand,leading him out.Lucas turns his head at Meifang.He furrows his eyebrows.This is not what he expect to happen.

"Help.........." He mouthed but Meifang gracefully smiles at him while waving her hand.She then look at Joy who blankly stares at her.

"What have you done?That is our professor.No way in hell that Leo won't notice it" Joy protests.

"That is why we have to help them."

"Oh...Then...Shall we?" asks Joy with a smug smile on her face.Meifang nods her head.They both stays at the cafe,discussing on their plan.

Leo drops Lucas by at nearby apartment as per his request.He happily bid goodbye before they part way.Lucas hesitantly brings up his hand,move them in a slow motion as he watches Leo slowly getting further away. He places his palms over his face.Oh Lucas,just what have you got yourself into.