Battle

•Maddy's POVWe got the message that my father died

•Maddy's POV
We got the message that my father died. Peter told us to get ready as the battle will start. I was on my horse, Snow, next to Peter who was on a beautiful unicorn.
Peter looked at me as I watched Jadis's army.
"Be careful."
I turned to him and smiled.
"You too."
Peter nodded and turned towards Jadis.
"For Narnia! And Aslan!"
We all run down and started fighting. I looked at Jadis and felt anger. Around her neck was my father's mane. I jumped from my horse as she smirked and got down from her carriage. She pulled her staff and started fighting me. I then punched her in stomach and she fell backwards. I went to stab her as Edmund run to us.
"Help Peter!"
I nodded and run to Peter. He was crowded. I helped him and when I turned around I saw Jadis stabbing Edmund. I screamed.
"No!"
Peter run to fight Jadis while I run to Edmund.
"Ed."
He looked at me, tired smile on his lips.
"It's okay, Maddy."
I started crying.
"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone."
Edmund smiled.
"I told you to leave me. I just wanted to prove myself."
I smiled through tears.
"I know, honey. But you don't have to prove yourself. We know that it wasn't your fault. Any of this."
I then saw Lucy, Susan and Peter run to us. Lucy gave Edmund her healing potion and he stood up.
Peter looked at him playfully.
"When are you going to learn to do as you're told."
We all laughed. I turned around and saw my dad. I run to him and hugged him. He chuckled.
"I'm proud of you, Madison."
I grinned.
"Thank you, dad."
Dad smiled and looked behind me.
"I think someone wants to talk to you."
I turned around and saw Peter. He smiled and took my hand pulling me a little further.
"I wanted to tell you this since I met you. I just never had a chance. I love you, Maddy. I love your smile, your green eyes, your gorgeous blonde hair and your red lips. I love you."
I smiled.
"I love you too, Peter. So much.
Peter smiled and pulled me to him. His lips met mine and the kiss was sweet. He pulled away and put his forehead on mine.
"I love you."
"I love you, too."