Frozen River

•Maddy's POVWe just met Santa and he gave us presents

•Maddy's POV
We just met Santa and he gave us presents. Lucy got a healing potion and a dagger, Susan got bow and arrow, Peter got a shield and a sword and I just got a sword similar to Peter's.
As we run to River, Santa told us that the ice was starting to melt so we had to hurry.
Maugrim, the wolf, stood in front of us with one of his wolf as we were trying to cross the River. Peter pushed us behind him and tried to look intimidating.
Maugrim sighed.
"We just want to go home. You can take your brother and go. We just need the princess."
My eyes widened as Peter shook his head.
"No. You won't touch her."
My heart did a flip at his words. Susan sighed.
"Maybe we should listen, Peter. Let's just leave all of this and go."
I looked at her wide eyed.
She was willing to leave me? Well, she is just worried for her family. I can't blame her.
Peter shook his head.
"No! Hold on to me!"
Just as we took hold of him, the waterfall broke and we all went into River. As we got out of water I saw Lucy was nowhere in sight.
"Lu?"
We looked around when a small voice giggled.
"Does anyone have my coat?"
I sighed in relief and hugged Lucy tightly.
"Don't ever scare me like that. I was so worried."
Mrs Beaver smiled.
"You won't need a coat anymore."
I looked around at the beautiful grass that was now full of flowers. We took of our coats and started walking towards Aslan's How.
Mr Beaver and Lucy were the first talking about Aslan. Mrs Beaver was behind them with Susan talking about dresses and food.
Peter and I were a little behind them. I was trying to brush my hair with my fingers in hopes that it would look presentable.
"You look beautiful."
My eyes widened and my cheeks reddened at these Peter's simple words.
"Thank you."
He sighed and looked ahead.
"Do you think I can do this?"
I smiled at him.
"Of course you can. I'll be by your side no matter what. We can do this together."
Peter smiled and I saw his dimples.
"Thank you, Maddy. You are great help and very wise."
I smirked.
"Well you did call me beautiful just a minute ago, we can add smart to the list."
Peter laughed at my response.
"And modesty."
I gasped and punched his arm.
"I am modest."
Peter chuckled.
"Sure you are."
I giggled with him. His blue eyes looked at me and I felt insecure.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Peter smiled.
"You have beautiful eyes."
I giggled again.
"Me? Yours are blue."
Peter went to say something when Lucy called us.
"Hey, lovebirds, we are here."
I looked at the sight in front of me. Finally home.