Chapter 3

The next day, Kim kept glancing at me. "Marcel?" She whispered. I ignored her, swiveling around in my chair. not only a moment later I kicked a guy in the legs, "HEY!" my face instantly turned deep red, "ah shit!"

He glared at me, "no swearing."

I formed a firm line with my lips, "I mean.. ah shinnanigans.." he snorted at me, "Oh Marcel, you are so naive." he said as he walked away.

As I watched him walk away, Jessica whispered out of nowhere, "you like his butt?" I furrowed my eyes brows at her, "shut the f-" she gave me a look like she was about to say something, raising her eyebrows.

"friggle.. up." I rolled my eyes.

I was not focused on my work, I lightly was tapping my pen and sang the lyrics, "she looks so perfect standing there, in my American apparel underwear, and I know now.. that I'm so do-"

"Marcel."

I turned my head towards the voice.

"Did you call Pixar?" I bit my lip staring at my boss.

"Like what you see Marcel?!" Jessica called, as I shot a nasty look at her, her winking.

"Jessica Im not gay, you creepy cat lady!" she shot a look back, "I hate cats."

"MARCEL." My boss snapped, "keep your snide comments to yourself."

I sighed, "now could you please come to my office!"

Jessica looked at me wide eyed, "sorry." she mouthed.

As I entered my bosses office, I instantly smelt candle wax.

My boss sat on his desk, with his legs on the desk at well, mostly doing a mermaid pose. "lock the door, things are gunna get freaky."

I stood frozen.

My boss ripped open his suit, "call me, Mr. Blubber." he said seductively. He was amazingly fat. I watched as his belly drooped from his torso.

"uh.. boss- .. Mr. blubber? what are you doing?"

He licked his finger, "I know this seems crazy, Marcel." He said so flawlessly, "but, I have a crush on you!"

I twitched my eye, "what?"

He kicked his blue sketchers off, "when your ready come and get it.." Hinting at me to finish it.

"na... na na na.."

"ooh, Marcel your so gorgeous."

"Look, Mr, Blubber, I know your my boss, and a real nice guy but I'm not gay.."

"Oh Marcel, I know your not gay..your either fired or you have some sexy time with me."

My eyes widened, "neither of those, sir." I then exited the room and went back to my cubicle.

"What did he say?" Jessica whispered, "none of your business." I said rubbing my eyes, groaning.

What the hell just happened? I was in shock, and so ten I would't speak till the day ended.