Chapter 2

"Yeah, why not." I shrugged off, it's not like this was the first time this type of thing has happened to me.

I was at home sipping a cup of hot chocolate. Relaxing.

Kim: I'm here.

Goosebumps shivered down my arm and back. I heard a knock, "coming?" swinging it open it was definitely Kim. I sighed, "hey."

She gave me a playful look, not only to pounce onto me and start hungrily kissing me. I thought to myself, who exactly is this woman? why is she so into me? never mind I know that one. I smiled into her mouth. "you enjoying this?" she whispered. I lifted her up as she swung her legs around my hips, and I carefully walked her down to my bedroom. Once i plopped her onto my large red silky bed she immediately pulled off her bright pink shirt. I stood there staring. she had fairly large breasts, she could do. Making my decision of going with it, i pulled my shirt off, allowing her to take a look at my glistening six pack.

We got down, she moaned, I yawned. She wasn't fun, at all. Until, the life ruining words slipped out of her moaning lips. "TALK DIRTY TO ME MARCEL!" 

I didn't know how to exactly 'talk dirty'

She smacked my arm, "Marcelll talk dirty to me!", as I thrusted harder, i thought of what to say, "uh..Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive?" she furrowed her eyebrows, "what?"

"i mean, uh Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!"

"okay, stop, first of all my name isn't Leslie, second, what the fuck are you saying?"

"it.. it was a joke.." I held my tongue. "uhm, ok but talk dirty to me, not nerdy, you dip shit c'mon, now thrust!" I then began to thrust. "okay.. now TALK DIRTY TO ME!"

"shit, uhm okay last chance? Hey, how 'bout I take off your cover and insert a bigger CPU.."

"MARCEL! WHAT THE FUCK!?" She shoved me off of her, quickly putting back on her shirt and buttoning it back up. "what did I do?"

She looked at me. "work on your talk dirty skills, will you?" I frowned, "I don't need to change for you anyways!" I called as the slipped past me and headed for the door, "PLUS IT'S STILL A FLOPPY DISC!" she replied.

I looked down, seeing my pickup line dishonoured me. "fuck" I said under my breath.