4- Death or Mercy (Part 1).

Start from the beginning

Although Lark meant the world to her, of all people. Sadly the glowing darker skinned girl was the least of her worries at such a moment.

Harry had to be stopped. Sure they were enemies and he hated her father just as she hated his, they were villains within their own rights. But he couldn't kill the King, that would likely be a death sentence for the young pirate and Primrose didn't agree with it. Neither Mal, nor King Ben were worth it.

"Watch where you're going dammit." The red head hissed as she shoved shoulders with someone just shorter than her.

When she turned to face them however, she was surprised. Carlos. "I'm guessing this is your big elaborate plan to take down Uma?"

Primrose reached out her hand, taking the wand from inside the boys jacket quickly. Jay looked startled, as did the younger of the two but Primrose had no intention of joining Uma.

"We- we actually have to get a- uh- move on..." Jay tried to take the wand from Primrose, but she smiled, pulling it further away.

"Let me guess..." Prim mused, beginning to walk in the same direction as the pair, they made sure to keep an eye on her and she presumed they were heading for the short cut through the tunnel.

"The Sea Witch wants Fairy Godmother's precious wand to break the barrier in exchange for your wonderful saviour the King?" Carlos' eyes widened at her accuracy.

"How'd you know?" He mumbled, obviously afraid of prying ears.

"Mal." She smirked, throwing the wand back at the boy. "But it's a fake, anyone in their right mind would know that the Fairy's wand would way and absolute ton."

Jay nodded impressed as they stopped momentarily at the edge of the tunnel. "Mal recruited you didn't she?"

Primrose nodded, they strolled through the tunnel, as she lead listening to their mutterings behind her. She was excited to battle, finding thrill from living on the edge of possible life and death.

"Jay! Carlos!" A dark haired girl called out frantically, whispering as loud as she could. Both VK's looked past Primrose as the girl approached the three. "I saw you drop a few smoke bombs when you ran off to find that girl. Picked them up, here."

She wore a blue and yellow jacket and joggers, Primrose frowned as she gave the contents to the boys.

"That girl..." Primrose sneered. "Is me, Primrose Pan."

The dark haired girl gasped. "Oh that's so cute!" Her screech made the red head cringe. "I'm Lonnie- d-daughter of Mulan."

The echoing sound of Primrose pulling out her small knife from her belt was all to evident in the small space of the tunnel. Nobody had chance to react as Primrose quickly grabbed a tight hold onto the neck of the girls jacket, holding the sharp knife just inches from her cheek.

Not a gasp could be heard as the Auradon girl held her breath.

"You ever say that word again Lonnie, then I'll make sure you regret ever stepping foot on this Isle in the first place." She seethed, eyes threatening as Carlos placed a warning hand on her shoulder, Jay trying to pry her away from Lonnie.

"There's a reason I'm on this Island and not with the pretentious princesses on your little dreamworld." Every word was spoken through her teeth towards Mulan's daughter, one thing Primrose wasn't was what she'd said. "Cute, is a word I'd use to describe your bravado coming here, pretending to be tough just to impress the son of Jafar over here..."

"Okay," Jay warned, holding an arms length between the pair. "I think Lonnie understands, you're not like the storybooks describe, we need to get a move on or Mal will face the entire crew on her own."