au pair [e] pt.2

Ethan's P.O.V

I met Y/N a week ago. She actually lives on the same street as I do. I drove her to Mr and Mrs George's house and asked if we could be friends because it may be kinda hard to get new friends. Especially when you're coming from a different country. I'm glad that she agreed.

I know this sounds really weird, but I like to watch from my bedroom's window when she is walking down the street with Sammy.

Actually, I'm looking at her right now. She is walking on the street with Sammy, hand in hand as usual. They are both giggling and it looks funny.

I told my twin brother, Grayson, about Y/N and he really liked to meet her. Y/N promised to text me when she has some spare time. And today Grayson and I were going to spent some time with her.

Y/N P.O.V.

It was sunday. The only day in week I had more spare time than on the other days. I was going to meet Ethan and Grayson today. I didn't know anything about Grayson, but today I was going to find out.

It was 4 pm when I left the house. I started to walk down the street and we were going to meet at the park that was near of the neighborhood.

Walking to the park didn't take me more than 10 minutes and I sat on a bench and took my phone in my hand. Just because I didn't want to look like I was lonely or something.

"Hey Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I lifted my head and saw that two tall boys were walking to me. When I looked at them more clearly it looked like there was coming two Ethans but when they stood next to me I noticed some differences between them.

They were both smiling to me and of course I was just standing there and looking at them in confusion.

"So Y/N this is Grayson." Ethan introduced me to him. He was so tall and his hair was nice and he had super pretty eyes and yeah everything was perfect.

"Hey, nice to meet you." Grayson said and smiled even more if that's even possible.

"Hey."

"So what are we gonna do?" Grayson asked.

"Maybe we should show her some cool places?" Ethan suggested.

"Oh that would be cool. I have only been here for 2 weeks and I don't really know anything else than the school and the grocery store." I said and we all laughed.

Ethan's P.O.V.

The day went well. We had super fun. We went to the froyo shop and then we showed her some more places that we loved and then we just got to known each other better. I think that Grayson wants to be her friend and of course I want that too.

Y/N is super cool and she told us some weird things of the cultrue of Y/H/C.

And now I was lying in my bed texting to her.

Ethan:
today was cool

Y/N:
ikr
we should hang out more often

Ethan:
yeah just let me know when you have more spare time :)

Y/N:
yeah ofc

Ethan:
what do you think about grayson?

Y/N:
i think he is cool
it would be great if we all could be friends

Ethan:
ofc we can all be friends Y/N
but now i had to go to sleep
good night Y/N

Y/N:
good night ethan :)