dreams come true [g] pt. 1

Grayson's P.O.V

*Now*

A few weeks earlier my life changed. I didn't know that these kinda things would happen to me and my wife. Everything was good with me and Y/N and with our families. Or that's what I thought...
This is a story how mine and Y/N's life changed.

*A few weeks earlier*

Me and my wife Y/N were having a baby. We were so happy about it... well who wouldn't be.
We went to see the doctor a few months ago and he told us we were having a baby girl.
Y/N has been pregnant for six months now. Only three more months to go.
Our baby was fine and Y/N was feeling good. No extra pain or headaches.
Funny thing is that two years ago Y/N didn't want to have any kids or didn't want to get married before she is like 27 years old or something and now she is carrying our first child and we have been married for one year. Oh and Y/N is 25 years old... so I guess she changed her mind really quick when I proposed her...

It was six pm and we were eating dinner. We were discussing about the name we would have given to the baby.

"I think Sarah would be good." she said.

"I don't think so. I think Monica would be great." I answered. She gave me an angry glare and asked: "What's wrong with Sarah?"

"I think it's too basic."

"And then Monica isn't?" she asked a little confused.

"Well it is but not as much as Sarah is." I said and continued eating my pasta.

"Maybe we should change the subject and talk about the name later?" she suggested.

"Sure." I said and gave her a smile.

The rest of the night went well. We watched a movie and we started to decorate the room for our baby.
Her room was going to be so pretty. White wooden floor and pale pink walls. Big windows with white window frames. White wooden cot bed for her and of course a lot of cute stuffed animals. Everything was perfect and almost ready. We couldn't wait any longer.

We were sitting on our king sized bed in our huge bedroom. I was holdin Y/N in my arms and carefully caressing her stomach.
Our room was silent and comfortable. There wasn't that much lighting, only one lamp was on.

"I'm kinda tired." Y/N said quietly. I lifted my head so I could see her better.
I looked into her beautiful Y/E/C eyes and nodded.
Now she was lying in the bed and so did I.
"I'm not that tired yet... is it okay if I keep the lamp on?" I asked.

"Of course." she said and gave me a little kiss on my lips. "Good night baby."
I kissed her back and said 'good night' too.
I grabbed a book from my nightstand. The book was called: "To Kill a Mockingbird" and started reading.
I read the book for like 15 minutes until I saw from the corner of my eye how Y/N turned around on the bed. She was looking me and smiling.
"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked and furrowed my eye brows.

"I can feel the baby kicking." she answered still smiling. I haven't ever moved that fast as I did now. I threw the book away and turned on my right side so I could get closer to her. I carefully put my hand on the spot on her stomach where she pointed and I smiled. I was so happy that I actually started to cry. I felt my little girl kicking for the first time.

"Omg are you crying?" she asked. I just nodded. I couldn't speak.
She smiled and put her hand on my cheek and asked: "Grayson, I was thinking that maybe we could name her Sarah Monica Dolan. What do you think?"

"That's perfect."

a/n so this is the first chapter of my first short story. I'm not sure yet but I think this story is gonna get like 3-4 chapters...
During this short story i'm gonna only publish one chapter for a day so next prefrences are coming after this story...

Btw the book 'To Kill a Mockingbird' is actually super good, you should read it (:

And ofc if you don't like the random name i gave for the child, you can imagine another name... i thought it would look stupid and unclear if i wrote "y/c/n y/c/s/n" (your child's name your child's second name)

i hope you like this (:

~j