Chapter 1

CHRISTINA

I woke up the next day at 3 am. I only had about 3 or 4 hours of sleep but thats about the most I've gotten since.. You know. Yeah it's been years but you will never understand how it feels to lose the only person who truly had you until you do.

As I walk out into the hall I sigh not hearing anything which isn't a surprise. Mom's never here and I never made to much noise. Christian was always the loud one.

I walk straight into the bathroom and remember how me and Christian used to argue over who would go in first. As I take care of my hygiene I glance at myself in the mirror.

I smile weakly. Where did that girl full of life go? Can't remember the last time I was genuinely happy inside and out.

After my shower I went to my room and put on my clothes for the day. Clothing or money has never been a problem for me. My mom's never here but she always makes sure I have the best clothes and shoes to wear. How she gets the money? I don't know. Im not sure I want to find out either.
**********

I walked down the halls ignoring the glances from the boys. I don't talk to that many people and I don't plan to start talking to new people because thats just new disappointments. People will always disappoint you at one point.

"So you dont speak nomore? Awe ok."

I smiled and turned around to face Joshua. He was my brothers bestfriend since birth and was always like my brother. I hugged him saying my hello. When he left I turned back to finish getting what I need and my friend Paige came over.

"Hey bitch! Oh my god girl you heard about the new boy?! he is so damn fine!! I took one glance at him and my panties was dripping like Niagara falls!Ooou he in our grade to Bruh omg ! You just gotta see him, you want to don't you? Duh you do , girl you gon die"

I chuckled at paige crazy ass. She does this all the time. I literally say nothing and she has a whole conversation with herself. Thats why I love her though, we kinda just fit like a puzzle, she likes to talk and I like to listen.

We link arms and walk to class. When we get there we sit in our usual seats in the back. The teachers late like always so everybody's just sittin back chillin and talking.

Then thats when I hear a girl go "damn" and everybody starts trippin. I look up to see all the commotion and see a boy I've never seen before. This must be the new boy.

Paige nudges me proving my guess is right. I examine him. He was dressed nice, brownskinned with waves and deep dimples. I dont see what all the fuss is about. He cute, but I mean there's plenty of cute boys in the school.

He walks in with the teacher and she introduces him to the class as Aaron. He sits down at the only empty desk which so happens to be by me. I roll my eyes at the thirst from the girls. They were acting as if Chris Brown walked in. Now if That happened, I'd be trippin too.

He looked at me and smirked. I just roll my eyes and turn away. I'm not One of these lil hoes he can run game on, believe that.

**********

Aaron

I sat back in class and tuned the teacher out. It seems pretty chill here but I miss Atlanta already. I had to move here to Los Angelas because my dad's job. I hope there basketball team here is as good as my old school's because That's all Im really interested in.

I glanced at the girl next to me and smirked which got me a eye roll in return. I sighed and faced forward. I was just trying to be nice but I dont have time for no stuck up bitch. She bad and all but its to many damn fish in the sea.

"thump"

I turned and smirked at a girl who "accidentally" dropped her pencil in front of my desk and bent down to get it. Ole girl next to me mumbled "hoe" under her breathe. I chuckled looking over at her and she kind of smiled back. Lil ma seem like cool peoples when she dont got a stick up her ass.

**********

I sighed and grabbed my stuff leaving the classroom heading towards my locker. Finally lunch time, a nigga hungry as fuck, and this day been going by way to slow for my liking.

I walked through the lunch line and frowned at the disrespectful ass food that was just put on my tray. I wasnt even at the end of the line yet when that girl who dropped her pencil in front of me in first period walked up to me biting her lip.

"waddup", I said looking at her

She bit her lip an smirked. "I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friends?"

I chuckled after looking at her friends, all looked like hoes to me. but I agreed, shit aint like I got somewhere else to sit.

I walked to the table sitting down and she made sure she sat as close to me as possible. I already see where this going and Im not complaining cause babygirl bad. The whole lunch I sat on my phone while her loudmouth friends babbled on about dumb shit. When lunch was over ole girl who name I still dont know or care to find out asked if I wanted to come "chill" over her house after school. Of course I said yeah.

The rest of the day was chill. I talked to some niggas on the basketball team who gone put in the word to the coach for me. Other than that nothing special happened. Basically all my classes was with ole girl with the attitude. I learned though that's her natural personality from observation.

After the bell rung for the end of the day everybody basically ran out of their classrooms. I walked out to my car with the hoe girl walking behind me. She said she rode with one of her friends so she would just ride to her house with me. She grabbed my hand and I rolled my eyes, I hope her ass dont think we about to be in a relatonship or some shit.

Parked next to my range rover was a camero. I watched as the boy Josh I got cool with got in the passenger seat and ole girl with the attitude got in the drivers seat. I winked at her and she rolled her eyes at me driving away.

I got in my car and went the way hoe girl instructed me to her house. She lived in a small apartment complex and said her parents weren't home. We walked to her room and she cut on a movie.

I wasn't even paying attention to the movie to be honest, im just tryna get this shit over with so I can go home and sleep. Not even half way through the movie she started feeling all on me. I smirked at her and looked at my dick standing up through my pants.

She looked at it and went under the covers pulling my pants and boxers down. I sighed as soon as her mouth came in contact with my mini me. Shit felt good as fuck and I been needing a stress reliever. I felt myself coming to my high and released my seeds in her mouth. She swallowed and licked it up like a pro.

She got up and tried to kiss me on the lips. I turned my head causing her to kiss my cheek. I sighed when she looked at me hurt.

"look it's nothing personal, I just dont do that kissing shit with people I dont know, okay?" I said lifting her chin. She smiled at me nodding her head yes. I pulled my pants up and left without a word.

As soon as I got home I layed down in bed and closed my eyes. This been the longest first day of school ever.