morning

This isn't really much, just smut. Like I didn't even give the girl a name lol. I just had the idea of sleepy, needy harry and I wanted to write about it 😩

+

She woke up to the feel of something slippery and hard nudging at her thigh.

At first, she thought she was just dreaming it. There was no way that he could already be up, not when they had just fallen asleep only a few hours ago, with their late night antics having kept them awake well into the dark hours of the morning. Perhaps what she had felt prodding against her thigh was just the reminiscent feel of him and where he had been, accompanied with the faint ache in her center from his relentless pounding and clawing and groaning. Perhaps she was just hallucinating from her deep slumber.

Her eyes opened and closed slowly a few times, not willing to wake up. She was going to go back to sleep if it weren't for the breath that fanned across her ear, followed by another nudge against her bare thigh beneath the sheets.

"Baby," a throaty, breathless whimper was spluttered into the back of her neck. So she hadn't been dreaming. He was, in fact, erect and swollen against her leg at some ridiculously early hour in the morning. Her eyes finally peeled open against the stream of morning light that bled through the window, signaling that it had to be no later than six or seven. Everything was quiet and still except for the man laying behind her, spooning her curled up body with his nose pressing into her shoulder blades as he whined again under his audible breathing.

"H-Harry?" she rubbed her lips together, groggily, peering back to look at him through hooded eyelids.

"Love, I-" He choked on his own words when the slight movement of her body caused her bum to rub against him. A sharp grunt left his swollen lips, primal and deep and sending a chill through her spine, and his eyes rolled back. "Fuck. I need you."

"Harry," she breathed. She swallowed down the sleep that was still running through her, licking her lips. "It's so early. You need to sleep."

"No. I need to be inside you."

His confession was husky and pleading, a hand gripping fiercely onto her hip and pulling her closer against him. Another moan shook his chest and she couldn't help but watch in awe as his face tensed with the most raw, animalistic need for her, the desire visible in his darkened eyes. He screwed his eyes shut and pressed his cherry lips tightly together, nostrils flaring with each breath he exhaled as he began to rock against her, his length easily gliding between the cushion of her thighs due to the wetness that oozed from the tip of it. It was as though he wasn't even controlling each jerk of his hips; his motions were guided by the engorged bulb of his dick rather than his own brain.

She couldn't tell him to stop. She was still sore, and tired beyond belief, but her body craved him. Her natural response was to meet his movements, her throat bobbing while her own hips pressed back into his. The silkiness of his shaft grazed against her slit, rubbing in just the right spot to have her toes curl up. It was hard to believe that after countless rounds of getting lost in each other just hours ago, it could still feel like they were starved- his nails dug into her soft flesh and his breath quickened against her neck, and the weight of his cock against her leg seemed to get increasingly heavier, if that was even possible.

"Oh my god," he hissed quietly. Harry's forehead pressed into her back and he wound his arm around her waist, hand splaying against her stomach. The veins in his arm were strained against the skin from how desperately he was clinging onto her, as though losing contact with her soft, naked body for even a second would result in him bursting right then and there.