End

a/n: just a one shot everyone. Hope you'll like it.
---

"Forget me now~"

I can't help but tear up while singing this song. Those are the words that I want to say to someone. But I'm not sure if that's what I really want. 2 years have passed but I still can't get over her...and I know she is too. But we can't keep on with this and get hurt all the time our eyes would meet.

I wanted to end it a long time ago but my heart is debating with my brain. I really don't know what to do anymore.

I tried my best to forget her. I even packed my schedule so that I wouldn't think about her but all the things I do reminds me of her.

The hyungs are worrying about me since I haven't been myself for the passed 2 years. I haven't told them what I truly feel but I know they have an idea. Well, who doesn't? Even my fans know it.

It's just a pity that after wgm, we had to cut our connections to each other since it's our companies' order.

No one knows how much I wanted to drag her that time and go away from our world...our cruel world.

---

"Unnie, you have to watch this." The maknae said to Joy and hand her her cellphone.

"What is that?" She asked.

"Just watch it. I think that would be the closure for you guys." The youngster replied.

"Closure?" She mumbled. She grabbed the phone and looked at the screen. It was Sungjae on Fantastic Duo.

The song played and she already knew what the song was. She wanted to cry in that moment but she tried hard not to since her members were there and she didn't want to look pitiful.

The lyrics of the song says it all. Sungjae wanted to end it already. He wants her to forget him already.

It's already the part where the camera zoomed in his face. And she saw him tearing up. In that instance, she broke down. The tears she was trying to control rolled down her eyes continuously.

"It must be hurting him already that's why he wants to end it." She thought.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Yeri asked and seated beside her, consoling her by rubbing her back.

"Yeri-ah." She said, crying and hugged Yeri.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Irene asked and went near them followed by Wendy and Seulgi.

"What's happening here, Yeri? Why is Joy, crying?" Wendy asked.

"Just watch this." The maknae said and gave them her cellphone.

The three older girls watch the video and looked sad after.

"Ani, Joy. We're not sure if you're the one he's dedicating the song to. And besides, as if he had true feelings for you before." Seulgi commented.

Joy settled down a bit and looked at them one by one.

"We confessed that day." She said shortly.

They were taken aback with what she said.

"M-mwo? What do you mean?" Wendy asked.

"On our last day as a couple, we confessed our true feelings for each other. He said he trully loved me and I did too. But then, our managers came to us, they gave us the bad news that our companies wanted us to do. And that is to cut our connections to each other."

"Oh, Joy. I'm sorry, we didn't know. We should've been more sensitive before and helped you with your problem." Wendy said.

"No, it's okay. It was my choice to not tell you after all. I didn't want to burden you guys." She said and couldn't stop crying.