Moste Potente Potions specifically heading to the chapter revolving around the Polyjuice Potion.

When Milo finally arrived at the pitch after collecting his broom, the entire team was no longer waiting on him as they were already in the air.

"Well, there you are, Handsome, what took you so long?!" Cedric called to him as he was supposed to be looking for the snitch. It went right over his head before disappearing. Heidi and Max nearly collided on their brooms at Cedric's greeting to the boy.

"I'm sorry," Milo said quickly after mounting his own broom, " I got caught up talking to Harry. It was just...it's nothing. Have I missed much?"

"No, but you better get flying, you have some work to do. Why don't you show off what we worked on over the summer?"

"Oh my Merlin," Heidi nearly fainted off her broom but Max grabbed her from behind and held her up. 

Once Milo was up in the air, the teammates could actually see the improvement in his playing but Cedric wanted to show off what he called the "Billywig" move. The teammates watched as Milo had the quaffle near the goal and just before any plan to try and make a goal, Cedric called out "Billywig!" Almost instantly, Milo got rid of the quaffle in his hands to rid of the distraction to see the creature.

"Where?!"

The quaffle struck the Keeper hard, enough that the same instance occurred like with Cedric over the summer. The boy went right through the goal as the quaffle struck him in the stomach and launched him back. He certainly scored but the team couldn't help but laugh at the pouty look on Milo's face as he realised there was no Billywig.

"Awww."

Somehow, they knew Milo had the strength behind his throws and he was balanced on a broom, they just needed him to put two and two together. Cedric was more than confident that he would get there and from what the team witnessed that afternoon, they knew he would too.

"See, all those early morning practices paid off, didn't they?" Cedric said with the best smile he could muster after the practice. Unfortunately, Milo had been hit in the back with a bludger at one point as he became distracted leaving the boy in terrible pain. He needed to get to the Hospital Wing and to get him there, Milo had climbed onto Cedric's back. His arms were wrapped around Cedric's neck loosely, his chin resting on the boy's shoulder, and his eyes barely open. 

"I think a back shield would have paid off more, Cedric, but sure, " Milo whispered to him quietly. 

"Just hang in there, I can get you to Madam Pomfrey in just a few minutes."

It was quiet for a little bit as Cedric made his way into the castle, he figured Milo had fallen asleep until he felt one of Milo's hands move from his neck and play with his hair.

"Uh, Milo-"

"You have really soft hair, Cedric."

"Thank you. Are you feeling okay, Milo?"

"I can't feel my spine but other than that I feel great."

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Cedric walked up the stairs to the Hospital Wing with Milo, who was still playing with Cedric's hair. The older boy couldn't deny that it felt good to have someone playing with his hair but it was causing him to become distracted, making it hard to focus on such a simple task as walking. It had been his fault that Milo had been hit with the bludger as he had distracted the boy, so he supposed it was some form of payback.