Chap. 3

It has been five years, and Haven Yeager is the age of ten, with Tessa, the age of eleven. No dangerous activity or signs of Decepticons, or any other Autobots. Bumblebee stuck around the three humans, always cautious, and ready to extract any Cons who dare come near his precious Haven.

~§Ω§~

  "DADDY! HAVEN BROKE MY BARBIE!"

  Tessa wails out to Cade, assembling him towards her. Whilst Cade tries fixing Tessa's broken toy, Haven stands in the shadows, watching. Haven's behavior went from her bashful and muted spirit, to a powerful and confident one. And she was only a ten year old. Haven was a ruffian towards her older sister, and she did not care for Tessa's welfare. Not one bit.

  "Hey it's not MY fault you buy her cheap dolls Daddy!"

  Tessa snarls, and immediately plunges towards Haven, tackling her to the dirt floor. Both children punch and scratch at eachother, leaving heavy, bloody scratches, and bruises the size of a softball. And sooner or later, Haven starts engraving teeth marks into Tessa's tiny white hand.

  "Girls! Stop it! Right now!"

  Since Cade didn't pitch in to halt them at all, Bumblebee separates both girls, pulling them apart trying not pry any limbs off, and sways his head back and fourth, obviously VERY disappointed in the children.

~§Ω§~

  "I can't....believe....you two. Roughing each....other up....like that....not even teens....yet."

  Bumblebee perched himself next to Haven, watching as Cade sticks a bandaid atop her eyebrow, whilst also grasping a bag of ice up to Haven's humongous, purple eye. The scratches were compact enough to not cause any bleeding, but Haven had a rather deep-looking cut skim half way across the line of her jaw.

  "Don't worry about me bug. Your job is to take care of Haven, since she's a little baby."

  "Well, this baby's about to kick your ass!"

  Before Haven could move a muscle, Bumblebee confines her underneath his palm. Tessa sticks her tiny tongue out her mouth, taunting the young hothead Haven.

  "Oh no no....no more fights....for you....both of you."

  Everyone settles in. It was as silent as a field mouse, until Bumblebee makes, quite an interesting announcement. Haven was certainly interested and was all ears.

  "I've found....a couple  old....friends yesterday....Their names are....Crosshairs and....Drift....They will be stopping by....to meet all....three of you....tomorrow."

  Haven then begins to hop up and down, filled with excitement she couldn't contain. She jitters on about how much she's wanted to greet Bumblebee's peers.

  "Yes yes yes yes yes! Yay! Are you cereal?! YES! I've always wanted to hang with you and your friends! YAAY!"

  Like a spider monkey on a sugar hive, Haven ascends up Bumblebee's torso, and up to his head. She squeals delightedly, and wraps her mini arms around Bee's head as best as she could. Bumblebee sounds a noise of a laughter, amused by Haven's behavior.

  "Well then. Haven, Tessa. Better rest up 'cause tomorrow your gonna meet some of the most memorable and loyal robots you can ever see."

  Cade herds his little sheep upstairs, following them so they won't kill eachother.

~§Ω§~

  Afterward, Cade grabs a cold one from the fridge, and heads back outside to speak with Bumblebee. Sometimes, Cade either drinks some to forget, to have fun, or just for the hell of it. Cade then spikes up a conversation with Bee.

  "Bee, I'm concerned about your voice."

  "Well I'm....concerned about....you not having a....girlfriend."

  "Ha ha! I'm laughing soooo hard! Don't start Bumblebee."

  "Calm down ol'....man...before.... you have....a stroke....haha."

  "Oh I've had one already."

  "Haha! You're funny....Cade...but  why....are you concerned....about my....voice?"

  "Well it's not me that's super concerned. It's Haven who asks alllll the time about it. She tells me everyday she wants to fix your voice for you and I tell her, "hon, let me teach you about cars first. Then you can mess with Bumblebee's voice if he let's you".

  "Hmm! Well looks....like we have a lil'....mechanic on....our hands daddyo."

  "Yep! We sure do Bee. She's been a hassle ever since she was born. Good thing you have the balls to deal with her 24/7 while I'm busy in the barn."

  "Yeah I know....Tessa doesn't....hang with her at all....and ya'll live....out in the....middle....of nowhere....sooo I'm....at least....SOMETHING Haven....can talk to."

  "Bee, Haven loves you A LOT. You're her best friend. Shes never had one of 'em before. So I'm somewhat grat---"

  "Somewhat?"

  "Okay I am REALLY grateful that you stayed with her. If you left or even leave she would be devastated. Losing her friend out of no where. So thank you Bee."

  "Well Cade....you're welcome....I will protect....you....and your two....daughters from....any harm....that is to....come."

  "Thanks Bee. I appreciate it."

  After their talk, Cade slowly but surely, makes his way back to the house, and straight to bed, since he was a bit wasted, and Bumblebee, instead of transforming back to the 67, he loosens up and unwinds under the giant oak tree atop of the hill. Bee places both hands behind his head, thinking about the one thing that brings light to his spark. His little hothead Haven Yeager, a tomboy rocker, who has a peculiar robot for a best friend, and not to extensive after thinking of all the good times, Bumblebee immediately fades to sleep, to power up for tomorrow.

~§Ω§~

  "......Mornin' sleepin' beauty hehe!"

  Haven positions herself on top of Bumblebee's chest, patiently waiting for his optics to unbolt and adjust to the morning breeze and sun.

  "Mmm....uh mornin'....Haven...sweetie."

  Haven streams her fingers across Bumblebee's irregular and scratchy chest, making Bee sit up.

  "When are friends comin' over Bee?"

  "In a....lil'....while....Haven....How....did you....sleep darlin'?"

  Haven sleeply runs her fingers atop her black eye. The swelling of her eye has gone down some, but not completely. It was still rather big.

  "Meh! I got some sleep. Not a lot though. I couldn't stop thinking of you and your friends! Seein' my best friend reunited with his friends. That's awesome, ain't it?"

  "Haha....yes it's quite....awesome....Haven."

  Bumblebee elevates Haven to his face, letting her join her head with his, giving her a sensitive feeling of his spark. Haven cocks a grin at the Bot, making him smile as well.

~§Ω§~

  A few quiet and beamy hours later, Haven was outside, lying down in the summer grass, like if she was as dead as a body in the ground, resting at peace, until an unfamiliar sound becomes distinct enough so she could make it out. It was a Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and a Chevy Corvette Stingray. The Bugatti was blue with black, and the Corrvette was green.

  Bumblebee walks up to the cars, and they transform, into a samurai and a paratrooper, with the names of Drift, and Crosshairs.