Chapter 4 Tobais pov

(  sorry for any mistakes)

i wake up to find the sheets empty beside me. i don't only see that i see blood. that can't be good. i jump up to find tris sitting in the bathroom with a blood stained shirt, i run over to her and she yells for me but i can never get to her. no matter how hard i run and how much i fight. so i have to stay there and watch her die. right in front of me, the girl i love and watch the light leave her eyes.

i wake up sweating. it was all a dream, or was it. i reach for Tris but find the bed cold but now there's no blood which is a good sign. i get out of the bed as fast as i can and sprint to the bathroom to find it empty. then i hear the door close and run to the living room to find Tris standing there with coffee and muffins for both of us. i run up and give her the biggest hug i can and lift her off the ground and spin her around. she yelling with supprise and joy. "whats with you i just went to get some breakfast?" " i just missed you is all, i woke up and you weren't there." i leave out the part about the nightmare, she just smiles. i lean in and give her a very powerful and passionet  kiss, that she returns with the same amount. when we need breath we break away to my dismay. and we go to the kitchen to eat.

when we leave the apartment we head to the pit. when we get there they're pulling someone out of the watery grave no one wants to have.