Chapter 2:A trick shot to remember

"We can't do it! " molecule exclaimed"its impossible! "

"Yes... We... Can! " Agent Awesome instructed "Gravity girl aim for its right leg, wolf take the left shoulder, molecule the energy sword is all yours and i'm going for the core."

With amazing strength, Agent awesome broke through the giant robot's metal chest and made his way to the core when he found it he slashed it with his element sword.

"Level 1 training complete. Great job! " announced and artificial intelligence called Karen.

"Thanks Karen. "Said Agent Awesome" Hey , Karen. "

"Yes Mr Ash." Karen replied

"Could you tell Fury that i need to see him? " Asked Agent A

"Off course Mr Ash. "Karen replied

Five minutes later Fury walked into the training room to see his now recruits.

" Good morning Ash. I see you've been practicing! "Fury exclaimed" Judging by the damage done to the L.M.D's(Life Modal Decoys) I assume you're improving. "

"Were improving all right! " Agent A said his voice laced with annoyance "we've been doing the same thing over and over again for five weeks! When are we going on our first real mission!

" Right after you meet your new teammate."Fury Assured

"What new teammate? " Gravity girl asked with a surprised look on her face

"Agent awesome, you and your friends are not the only new recruits.Meet, Trickshot " Fury announced"Trickshot A.k.A Swithin Roy . He was hawkeyes best friend in the circus. They both trained together. Trickshot is almost as good as hawkeye. He can hit a target 2 kilometers away with a toothpick. "

"Trick shot was a tall blondy. He wore a yellow suit with a bow and arrow he had 3 or 4 guns in his belt and was as arragent as Doctor Strange.

" Hey there guys,I heard you need a leader. "Said Trickshot" And as I always AIM to please i'll take the Job. "

"You might wanna stay out of his range." Advised Fury "Either his arrows will kill you or his Bad puns will. "

"I'll take your word for it. " said Agent A"welcome to the team trickshot. I am Agent Awesome , the LEADER of this team."

" Thanks Agent A, so when do I get in on the action? "Trickshot queried

" I'm glad you asked trickshot. "Fury exclaimed " Your first mission starts now. We have just heard news that madam viper and Hydra has Broken into one of S.H.I.E.L.D's old bases and taken over it . They are planning to use one of our experimental weapon to attack Avengers tower. We need you to find them and bring them in. "

"How are we ging to find them? They could be anywhere by now " Asked Wolf

"There closer than you think wolf. " exclaimed Tony Stark A.K.A Iron man

"Mr.Stark? What are you doing here? " Molecule asked feeling a bit confused and excited

"Thats another surprise. " Fury remarked"since you 5 are just trainees, I assigned one of the avengers to be your , well , mentor."

"How's it going Mr. Ashrael, is it ? Its nice to finally meet you. " exclaimed Tony"Did you know My dad and Proffesor. Abraham were best friends. And before I forget did Fury tell you that I have a present for you "Asked Tony as he took a big brief case with an 'A' logo on it , out of his jet and gave it to Agent A.