As they got off their bikes, hanging their helmets on the handles, Brace shook her hair out of the pony tail she had it back in while riding. Lex was enthralled as she did it, loving the sight of her doing something so natural, he reached for her and pulling her in close as his lips found hers, unable to resist her pull any longer. He drug his lips over hers seeking entrance, which she willing gave as she wrapped her arms around his neck. God how she loved the feel of him pressed against her, feeling his tongue tangle with hers as the desire to press closer to him overwhelmed her. Lex broke off the kiss gasping lightly for breath, smiled down at her he threw his arm around her,

"We will be finishing that later" he said as he started walking them towards the tent catching up to Jake and Topaz who had been waiting just outside.

As they entered the tent, it was like entering another realm with bikers all manly hugging/slapping each other and catching up from last year. Jake and Lex were well-known and well liked by most in attendance and were sought out by many. However, unlike previous years, when Topaz and Brace attended, there was clearly more to their relationships with the ladies than just friends, leaving many of the Rally following females more than a little irritated, as they threw nasty looks at Brace and Topaz. Jake and Lex knew enough of the guys to know not to let go of their women, quickly making sure that those present knew that they were with them and off-limits to others. Brace hadn't attended a rally since being away but there were more than a few familiar faces that were welcoming her back and she was enjoying catching up with them, when she heard a commotion from behind her.

Turning to see what had caused the shift in the atmosphere she immediately grabbed Lex's forearm, feeling the tension and irritation rippling through him. Riley Martin, standing just inside the tent entrance locked eyes with Lex, smirking as he saw the agitation on his face.

"Lex, don't! He's not worth it. He is just baiting you!" Standing up on tip-toe, as she saw Jake and Topaz moving closer preparing to intercede if needed Brace leaned in close,

"Come on Lex, take me back to our room and you can do anything you want to me." Brace whispered huskily into his ear.

That snapped him out of his staring contest as his eyes flew down to meet Brace's. With a smirk at her, he said,

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

Riley seeing an opportunity to irritate Lex, called out to Brace,

"Damn Brace is that really you? You grew up real well!" he said eyeing her up and down with lust in his eyes, "Why don't you come over to my room later and I will show you how a real man uses his tools to get the job done!" Riley taunted.

Lex saw red and shoved Brace behind him as he started forward. Brace grabbed his bicep stopping him, he turned a questioning look on her.

"I have taken care of myself for the past two years, Riley is no different than the others, I will deal with it" Brace admonished.

"Brace -" Lex started

But Brace's look stopped him, as she brushed past him toward Riley.

"Awww dear, sweet little Riley, I doubt your tool would be big enough to use on my dinky cars I had as a child let alone keep me entertained all night." Brace said sweetly while patting his cheek as she walked by exiting the tent to the snickers from both his friends and those watching.

Lex watched the anger wash over Riley's face as Brace dealt him the set down, smirked as he passed by him exiting the tent and catching up to Brace as she waited by the bike to head back to the hotel. Pulling her tightly to him when he got to the bike and kissing the breathe out of her,

"Have I told you how fabulous you are?" Lex asked Brace.

"Talks cheap, how about you show me?" was her sassy reply as she handed him his helmet with a wink, putting hers on and climbing on behind him.

They headed back to the hotel to relax for the night, to be ready for the rally the next day. They ordered room service, and while Lex waited for it to arrive Brace decided to head to the shower, calling out to Lex,

"Once room service arrives, why don't you come and join me" she invited with a sultry look over her shoulder causing Lex's temperature to rise as he contemplated Brace in the shower waiting for him.

Starting the shower, it wasn't long before Brace heard the knock and voices as Lex opened the door to room service, smiling to herself thinking he would be joining her shortly. Fantasizing about the things they could do in the shower, she lost track of how much time had passed. 15 minutes later and still Lex hadn't joined her in the shower, she turned off the water and wrapped herself in a towel entering back into their main room.

The sight that greeted her made her smile, the TV was on one of Lex's favorite shows while he was sprawled out across the bed, sound asleep, snoring gently with his hair lightly falling over his brow. Damn she was totally head over heels for this man and she was totally scared that he wouldn't feel the same. She continued to look at him for a few seconds more, making a decision to enjoy their time together for whatever it was. Brace grabbed the remote and changed it to one of her favorite shows, she pulled the Room Service cart over to her side of the bed and started in on her supper. She was famished and certainly didn't eat like a dainty lady, finishing her burger and fries and seeing that Lex likely wasn't going to wake up and eat his she also ate his. She put the room service cart back out in the hall and getting cleaned up, climbed into bed beside Lex, snuggled up closely to his side, letting his body heat keep her warm.

********

A/N:

Thanks for reading this far, hopefully you like the story but please don't hesitate to comment as I am learning as I go.