Chapter 18

A knock came to my door as I straightened my hair.

"Who is It?" I asked.

"House keeping, who else?" I heard the door open. I smiled as Niall walked into my bathroom laughing.

"Hey babe." I smiled as he kissed my cheek. "Morning baby girl. So what would you like to do today, you know besides me later tonight." He winked.

"You know we can't even-" I paused, "Eww you sicko!!"

He laughed, "This is why I love you. Anyway on a more serious note, what do you really want to do?"

"Hmm, what is the weather like?" I asked. "A hot chance of Niall in bed. Oh I got it!" Niall exclaimed.

"What is it?" I sat my straightener in the sink and turned to face him. He smiled, "How about a beach date? Me and you?"

"Omigosh that would be amazing!!!" I squealed.

Niall grinned and pushed me up against the counter, "Yeah it would."

I looked into Niall's deep blue eyes, "Omigosh," I said in exasperation. "Just fucking kiss me already."

"As you wish." Niall smirked as he leaned in and kissed me.

"Do we have everything?' I smiled at Niall as we packed up Niall's red mustang convertible. "Hmmm, I think so babe." Niall kissed my cheek.

"Does your dad know where we are going?" I asked.

"Yupp, he said we need to be home at six." Niall rolled his eyes.

I smiled, "Lets go please."

"My lady." Niall opened the door for me.

"Why thank you good sir." I winked as he helped me in.

. . . . .

An hour later we pulled up to Sutton Beach on the coast on Dublin.

"Is this okay?" Niall asked as we walked down to the shore, he was carrying everything. He wouldn't let me help.

I nodded, "This is perfect, you're perfect."

He smiled and looked down at the ground, "No."

"Niall you are. You truly are." He sat our things on the warm sand and looked up at me, "Why are you so amazing?"

I laughed, "Come on, lets go swim!"

"Why did we have to come to the beach?" Niall groaned as I laid out the beach towel. "Because, its romantic." I smiled at him.

He eyes me, "You think its romantic to swim in fish pee?" "Niall, gross. You're totally killing the mood right now." I glared.

He shrugged as he took off his shirt. "Going to go swim in fish pee dear?" I joke.

"Actually yes." He smiled and ran towards the water. I smiled and took off my dress and followed him in my new navy blue bikini.

Once the waves hit my body I smiled, it was so nice especially for a hot day. I looked around the water, where the hell was Niall?!

"Niall?!?" I yelled. I looked around, oh god what if a shark got him or worse he drowned. "Niall!!!" I panicked.

He finally breached the surface, "AHHH THE WATER BURNS!!!!" He yelled.

I smiled and walked over to him. "What do the fish eat? Acid??" He wiped at his face.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, "You're not suppose to go completely under until you're use to it babe."

"Thanks for telling me. I think you owe me a kiss." He pouted. I laughed, "I think I do." I leaned in and kissed him.

(Hey guys!! I hope you liked the SHORT update and I am sorry its short but I will update again soon!!! I feel bad that I haven't updated in FOREVER!! Anyway, I am a little busy because I am about to start reading The Fault in Our Stars. Have you guys read it? is it worth the read?

Please comment and vote!

Love you all!

Tia)