[Ch. 1]

Before, I'll like to start. The photo is not mine, and credit goes to the person who owns/made it.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hello, your probably asking who am I. Well, I'm Cassandra Holman. When I was four-years-old, my parents died because of 'unknown reasons.' Welp, I'm going to found that out. And, also when I was three-years-ago, I got the abilities of a werewolf and I don't know how. My best friend is Skyler Midnight, and she has the power of fire. You'll find out the rest of my story and my best friend's story as well.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

《 Third P.O.V 》

A door bell went off, an unknown girl opens the door, allowing the other person on the other side in.

"Hey Sky!" The other girl said, she has short blonde hair and brown eyes and also had a cute outfit on.

"What's up, my homie?" Skyler said, giving her best friend, a bright smile.

She had long blonde hair (slightly dyed with pink tips) and has hazel eyes and also as well, has a cute outfit on.

"Nothing much, you?" Cassie asked, walking towards her best friend's bed, sitting down on it.

Skyler walked towards her bed, sitting besides, Cassie. "Same." She replied, then she asked a question,
"Want to look at pictures of our favorite heroes of life?"

Cassie nodded, in a very fast pace. Then Skyler got up and grabbed her laptop, placing it in between the both of them.

First, they both looked at Spider-Man pictures, then a question popped up in Cassie's mind.

"Skyler, what's your opinion on Spider-Man?" Cassie asked, her best friend, with a huge smile on her face.

Skyler looked at Cassie, "Spider-Man, you say? Well, he's an epic superhero, I'll say."

She said, while taking an glance at her laptop that is in front of her.

Skyler was laying down on her stomach, her arms on either side of herself, while putting her feet up in the air.

After that, the both of them looked at pictures of their favourite superheroes of life, this went on, for at least 3 hours.

~ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ~

"Want to go somewhere?" Asked, a bored Cassie.

Skyler nodded, "Yeah, sure."
She answered her best friend's question.

Cassie placed her hand on her chin, thinking, "Want to walk around, New York?"

Skyler nodded, "Sure."

The both of them, walked around New York, The short haired-blonde noticed something- Her ex-boyfriend holding hands with another girl.

Cassie gulped, "Sky, I-look!" She said, nervously while pointing to her ex-boyfriend holding hands with another girl.

Skyler growled in response, "Come on. You don't need that jerk." She muttered, madly while pulling her best friend away from that jerk.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Peace, out!✌
~Akira~

wolf-girl origins.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें