Temari picked up the photo. She formed a hand seal.
"Genjutsu. Release." She said. The second genjutsu that had been placed on the photo melted away. The picture that remained was one of her and Naruto, back at the Chunin exams, celebrating, the day before Sasuke came and stole her light away. She heard a rustle. It distracted her attention away from the photo.
"Gaara?" She spoke out, her voice still shaky.
"Unfortunately for you, I'm not Gaara." Spoke an old man. He approached her. Temari gasped as she recognised the bandages swathed around the man's right eye.
"Danzo..." she muttered as she reached behind her back for her fan. Only to grasp at thin air as she realised she'd dropped it after her fight with Gaara.
"You are coming with me." He spoke as he undid the bandages. Temari couldn't even scream as the Sharingan lulled her into unconsciousness instantly. Dammit... was all Temari could think as she fell victim to the Sharingan once more.

-----

"Mother?" Takamatsu called out. It was well past lunch time and the little boy couldn't help but wonder what was taking his mother so long. Uncle Gaara and Uncle Kankuro had already left for work once more, leaving just him alone. He wondered through all the rooms in the mansion, calling out for his mother.
"Mother where are you?" He called out again. He looked out the window, and gasped when he saw the garden was completely destroyed. He had yet to learn of his mother and his Uncle Gaara's short fight.

He hurried back down the stairs, running out the back door to the garden. It was completely destroyed, and his four year old brain couldn't contemplate why. His eyes continued to skirt across the destroyed garden, until they rested on two things. The photo of his father that his mother was holding, and her fan. Her fan was opened, and lying on the ground. It had been obvious to him that she had been in a fight. He hurried over to pick up the photo and frowned. It wasn't a photo of his father. It was a photo, of his mother, when she was young, alongside a young blond male. They were both smiling at the camera, making 'peace' signs with their fingers, holding ice cream. He didn't know the blond, but he felt a warm feeling envelope his heart, when he saw just how happy his mother was with him.

Takamatsu ran down the street as fast as his little feet could take him. The villagers all parted ways before the four year old. They all knew of his nature. After all, the son of Lady Temari was also the nephew of the Kazekage, and no one dared mess with them. He entered the Kazekage's office.
"Uncle!" He shouted, interrupting the genin team who had just arrived to get a new mission. Gaara turned to Takamatsu, and he saw the photo that he was holding.
"Takamatsu, it's time we have a talk. With your mother. When she calms down." Gaara told him, before waving the genin team away.
"At home, we will tell you the truth about your father. Why he has brown hair and eyes and -" Gaara stopped when he saw the photo properly.
"Who is this man?" Takamatsu asked. Gaara couldn't speak. He just couldn't. It was a photo of Naruto and his sister. Before the disaster.
"T-Takamatsu. What I'm about to tell you, is a great secret." Gaara said. The four year old nodded.
"Takoyama is not your father. Your mother lied, because she was heartbroken. You see, she was betrayed, not by that man in the photo, but by one of the people from that man's home village. He is your real father, and his name is Prince Naruto Uzumaki." Gaara explained. Takamatsu nodded eagerly.
"Ooh, a prince!" He shouted.
"Yes, of a noble clan." Gaara answered. He didn't want to tell Takamatsu the bad news.

"Where can I find him?" Takamatsu asked. Gaara shook his head.
"He isn't from this village. There are some things you do not understand. There are some evil forces at work in this world. Where is your mother, do you know?" He asked. Takamatsu shook his head.
"I went into the garden and it was destroyed. Mother's fan and the photo was there, but she wasn't there." He told him. Gaara gasped.
"Her fan is still there?" He asked. Takamatsu nodded. Gaara's brain went into overdrive.
"But Temari always takes her fan everywhere... unless..." he muttered to himself.
"Unless what?" Takamatsu asked. Gaara smiled and shook his head.
"Nothing. Go back into the house, and look for mums necklace, ok?" Gaara said. Takamatsu frowned.
"It's hanging above your mums bed. It's very valuable to her. Get it please." Gaara said. Takamatsu nodded.
"And take care of it. It's the only thing left of your father. It's a gift from him, before they were betrayed."

-----

Temari awoke. She struggled against the ropes that bound her, but they were tied too tightly. Suddenly, a light flickered on, and she observed with great horror, that the entire Akatsuki group was there.
"Temari of the Sand." A man with purple ringed eyes spoke. His voice seemed to echo and resonate around the dark space where she was held captive.
"You will tell us what we want to know." He said. Temari shook her head and glared at them.
"I am God. You cannot defy me." He said, but Temari still refused.
"Very well. Tobi." He said and a man with an orange mask appeared in front of her. She glared at the one hole in his mask, and then gasped as yet another Sharingan began to spin. Temari screamed.

-----

"She has a son. Named Takamatsu. He is the confirmed son of Uzumaki Naruto." Tobi announced after the interrogation had come to an end. Before them lay a broken Temari. Broken in all but body. Her mind was long gone, tormented by Tobi's cruel Sharingan tricks. She lay there, unresponsive and dull, eliciting a smirk from Sasuke. At first, during her torture/interrogation, she'd screamed profanities at Sasuke, and no one knew how to break her mind or spirit. It wasn't until Sasuke decided to open his mouth about how he had caused Naruto's petrification that her first mental break down occurred. After that, Tobi had been able to extract the necessary information from her whilst breaking her mind and spirit even further.

"Very good, Tobi. Then we shall move out and capture her son. Let her watch, and let her be the bait." Pain said as the rest of the Akatsuki nodded.
"Move out." Pain commanded as Danzo picked Temari up.