"And what triggered that." Dad smiles and I roll my eyes jokingly. "I'm getting old daddy, I just, my friends complain about there mums all the time, I never even met mine." A tear slips from my cheek and he pulls me in for a hug.

"Do you remember Anna, my best friend, her sister is pregnant." I carry on and he nods his head. "I'm going to have children one day, and it doesn't feel right to think, that I had a mum, who never got to experience all of that." I pour my heart out and dad's just sat quiet unsure of what to say.

"I killed my mum, didn't I?" I cry and my dad looks to me shocked. "You didn't kill your mum Y/N! Don't you ever dare say that again! I mean it, I won't speak to you if you ever do." He hushes me, hugging me tightly and I cry even more.

"Your mum chose to give birth to you, it was her own choice to exchange her life for yours. She knew the risks, she knew everything, but she chose to have you. And forced me to promise her, that you'd never blame yourself if she were to die." He says, new things I'd never known previously.

"She did not give her life up for you to say or even think such a thing ever. I have not loved you so blindly, given you everything you've ever wanted in life for you to turn around and tell me your life is unworthy. I never want you to say that again Y/N." Dad sighs and I smile sadly.

My father has given me everything in my life, but they're worthless, if he can't give me one final thing. His blessings. Nothing more. For Wentworth and I.

"So this was all over Anna's sister being pregnant?" Dad chuckles and I nod lying. "I think what you need is a visit to your aunts. Your mums family were always the best chefs. Comfort food at its finest." He laughs and I smile. "I can live with that." I laugh and pull the suitcase off the top of my cupboard.

"Can I leave tonight?" I ask and my dad frowns.  "You just got back, what about your birthday?" He asks and I think for a while. "Ill come back." I say and he gives in. "I'll drop you and Jack then." Dad says and I nod packing.

~~~

"What the hell are you doing?" Wentworth whisper yells at me, watching as Jack takes his and my bags down. "Let go of me." I snap back but he doesn't. "Let. Go." I speak a bit louder, struggling under his grip and he does.

"Y/N, sweetheart, where are you going?" Went sighs and I ignore him. I can't even look at him, he's too tempting. "Babe." He whispers, leaning his body weight over me, his sex pushed up against mine, our bodies trapped on the closed bedroom door.

"Stop." I whisper, feeling my stomach clench in lust. "Where are you going, baby?" He asks and I instantly flinch at the word. "Did Emma say something? Why are you acting like this since you got back? That stuff about your mum was bullshit, I know you." Wentworth looks me down in the eyes, breathing on me.

I start to cry again unable to help myself, my hearts just been broken and stomped all over, I can't wait to stuff my face in a box of tissues again. "Hey, baby." He whispers sincerely and I cry even more, his hands carefully rubbing my tears away.

"Let me fix the problem." Went smiles, pecking my forehead as I cry but I don't stop. "You can't." I cry and he looks to me worried. "Did, someone do something, has Jack done something to you?" He asks worried and I quickly shake my head.

"Y/N, tell me right now, or I'll knock his teeth out regardless." Went rages.

"Emma's pregnant." I snap finally exploding and Wentworth looks at me shocked.

"Impossible." He mumbles and I carry on crying. "She is. With your baby." I sob harder and Went hugs me, I hug him back, unsure if he'll try end things with me.

"You go spend some time with your aunt, I'll work something out." Wentworth whispers, his hands holding me tightly, my face squeezed up on his warm chest.

"You just, stop crying and enjoy yourself, okay?" Wentworth smiles at me and I nod my head. "Okay." I whisper, my heart hurting.

"I love you." I whisper into his chest and his heart beats faster than it already was.

"I love you too Y/N." Wentworth pecks my forehead sending me down. Watching from the window as my dad starts the car, driving away.

~xx