Chapter 10

"Tia ! What you said awhile ago .. Did you mean it ? You were teasing on me right ?"

"JB do I look like teasing on you ? I mean it .. I like you JB and it's true" she said .. I looked at her hands as it wraps around my neck ..

"so have you think it over ? I don't want to wait JB .. Hurry up decide while I'm still into you .. Cause once I---" she said very seducing , running her finger on my face .. Looking on me very melting .. What she's doing right now gives me goose bumps >________

"I'LL TAKE IT !" I exclaimed out of a sudden .. She turned back around and smile at me ... Leaving a kiss on my lips .. I startled looking at her so puzzled ..

"starting now .. You're mine !" she said grabbing my hand and drags me away .. I looked around when she brought me into the gym .. What're we doing here ? There's no one in here anymore .. The practice ends awhile ago ... We went inside , and it was so dark inside .. The lights were all out .. The door closed suddenly from the moment we stepped inside .. And I feel a body leaning on me very close , as it's hands runs all the way up to my head .. Then the next thing I know we were already kissing so intimately .. It was a deep long passionate kiss ..

-Min-ah's POV-

"JR !" I exclaimed calling him .. He glanced to me , and smiled .. They've just came out from the school building , I was waiting outside .. Since I can't get inside anymore , for the school have finished already .. Does they're practice end at this hour every time ? It's almost past midnight :// JR and his teammates walk towards me ..

"ohhh ! Min-ah'ssi .. We're you waiting here ? "

"Ya ! Hyung , who is she ? Is she your girlfriend ?" his friend asked .. It's name is BamBam , since it's written on his shirt ^_____^

"ani ! She's JB's girlfriend .. Min-ah ! These are our teammates " JR said explaining at them .. They all smiled at me while waving ..

"Hyung ! I thought JB's sing---" his teammate named Mark exclaimed , as he poke him on the side .. I looked at the two of them confusedly .. What is he trying to say ? ://

"ohhh ? were you already done practicing ? JB ?" I asked at him .. Looking around when I didn't saw JB behind them .. Why didn't he went out together with them ..

"ne ? He left just awhile ago .. Didn't you saw him ?"

"ne ??? I didn't saw him went out .."

"maybe he was still inside .. Just wait for him , he maybe still freshening out .. By the way , we'll get going Min-ah .. We're still going somewhere .. Bye~" JR said as they all walks away and biding goodbye at me .. They're still going somewhere at this hour ? Won't they go home to rest ? pssshh~ have they forgot there's still a class tomorrow ..

I sit at the bench sighing out .. JR and his teammates were already gone :// and I'm all alone here at the guardhouse .. Well except that the guards still here with me -________- It's almost 1:00 a.m in the morning .. I wonder what's taking him so long inside ? And except from the fact I'm sleepy , and I have still a class early in the morning .. And I haven't sleeping .. I stretched my arms out as I yawned .. And got drown into sleep ..