MY CREATOR | Yandere Bendy x Male Reader

What if Joey Drew wasn't the one who created Bendy?

What if Joey Drew wasn't the one who brought his cartoons to life?

What if one who created Bendy love them than abusing his creations?

What if the person who created Bendy was [Name] Williams?

●✒●

[Name] Williams was an ordinary boy who always loved to draw. The idea of creating his own cartoon made him joy.

His family supported him and when he was old and had save enough money to buy his own studio.

He and some of his pals helped him create one unique cartoon. A cartoon show that is starred with a cheeky little devil who was mischievous.

The little devil's name was Bendy. Years has past since the debut of the cartoon. Somehow [Name] and one of his closes friend, Joey Drew had created a living carbon copy of the toon.

And that's what made that little studio went to hell...

The living cartoon was very possessive of his creator...

He won't let anyone taint his creator...

He won't let anyone take his creator away from him...

His creator is his and his alone...

No one can have him...

[Name] is his...

●✒●

"Keep that in mind that I'm yours and you are mine... You are my creator... Now and... F̷̷̵̴̢̀ơ̵͏̨̢͏̴̶͞r̶̷͟͡èv͡ę̵̴̵̶́̀͡r͢͡ ̴̵̧͞͞͏̨..."